10 weeks 3 stone goal!

nice one Luna :) and good luck with the assignment!

Going really well, been out for lots of walks, late last night for an hour and first thing this morning for 1hr 30. Feeling really good to get out in the fresh air!

all sounds good :) good for you and for the pooch.

Thanks, yeah she's loving it, we took her out everyday but now shes getting longer walks so it's better for her too. I am going out on my bike tonight for a little ride, and doing my squats, press-ups (ugh) sit ups and crunches before bed. I am slowly getting into more exercise and I am actually enjoying it!

I'm off swimming tomorrow as my last day of work today :)

I like swimming, but not really for fitness lol, just like lolling about in the pool! I haven't been in so long though because of being too fat! x

Soooo.... had an eventful day yesterday! Started out well with a long walk with Luna, got 1 of my assignments done for uni, then weeded in the garden, painted the fence and garage. Had chicken and veg for tea.... So sat in the evening and I get this strange chest pain around my sternum, (have had it on and off for about a week) and as I'm sitting there it get's worse and then my shoulder hurts, trying to dismiss it as muscular pain, I then starting getting hot, and dizzy, then the pain goes down my right arm and I feel slightly numb. So with that, I just thought I'm not taking any chances and went to hospital.

Got there and had bloods taken, ECG, chest xray, had a lovely DR. Was there for 2 hours and was told I'm fine, all bloods were ok, xray was fine and so was ecg... phew. Was diagnosed with costochondritis, an inflammation of cartilage between my rib cage. It really hit me last night, I'm clinically obese, I don't smoke and drink very very rarely, but I was convinced I was having an MI, I just thought, that's it you've done it, you have abused your body and now you're paying the price. But all clear, and so glad I went because I wouldn't have slept, and god forbid if it was anything serious then ignoring it is the silliest thing I could have done.

So eventful day, didn't get home and in bed until 2 am, I've got another essay due next week and an exam, lovely, so that is what I will be doing this week! urgh, and the weather is sooo lovely too!

oh no! hope you feel better today? at least you have a diagnosis. Chin up lovely :)

Evening everyone!

Things might be looking up for my and my OH, been speaking to a merchant shipping company for possible jobs and it seems very promising. So fingers crossed we have so good luck soon...

Diet is going ok, I intend to stick to my plan of not weighing for as long as possible. I am going to get some Ribena plus and make some ice lollies from it, getting a bit fed up of just water, and don't really want to drink fizzy drinks all the time. just 6 weeks and 3 days now until the holiday!!

Evening everyone!

Things might be looking up for my and my OH, been speaking to a merchant shipping company for possible jobs and it seems very promising. So fingers crossed we have so good luck soon...

Diet is going ok, I intend to stick to my plan of not weighing for as long as possible. I am going to get some Ribena plus and make some ice lollies from it, getting a bit fed up of just water, and don't really want to drink fizzy drinks all the time. just 6 weeks and 3 days now until the holiday!!

Whew! Just had a quick read! Glad you got it checked out, even better that you are ok!
Fingers crossed for OH job.. Would be great to hear good news!
Like the ribena idea for the freezer.. Mmm where did I put those lolly makers!

Thank you :) I feel settled into it now, and know that 6 weeks is going to fly by! I am really hungry this morning, but will try and wait a little and have my oatmeal around 9ish.

You sound very positive and that will get you where you want to be. The ribena lollies sound yum, will definitely try that one!

Sorry haven't updated in a few days, been going ok, had a roast dinner yesterday though, feel bloated today, but overall doing alright. Ran out of bars so I am going to order some more. I've got 5 and half weeks to get to my 3 stone goal, so I am going to try and have mostly shakes and porridge between now and then, with either chicken or tuna salad. got my bio-psychology exam tomorrow, dreading it! Also followed by a job interview in the afternoon! busy day! Then I have to start revision for an exam next Monday, and also have a journal to write. So will be busy upto next week, keeps my mind off eating though! Hope it's going well for you all too xxx

Sorry haven't updated in a few days, been going ok, had a roast dinner yesterday though, feel bloated today, but overall doing alright. Ran out of bars so I am going to order some more. I've got 5 and half weeks to get to my 3 stone goal, so I am going to try and have mostly shakes and porridge between now and then, with either chicken or tuna salad. got my bio-psychology exam tomorrow, dreading it! Also followed by a job interview in the afternoon! busy day! Then I have to start revision for an exam next Monday, and also have a journal to write. So will be busy upto next week, keeps my mind off eating though! Hope it's going well for you all too xxx

Busy busy! Good luck with the exams, studying myself and struggling!
Fingers and toes are crossed for the interview! Rooting for you!
Let us know how it all goes..

Back