10 weeks and 3 stone down!

Indianprincess

Wahoooooo!! Im over the moon everyone. Ive had a few blips along the way but I have always got back asap and Im so glad I have.
On the 13th Feb I was 22st 12 and today Im 19st 10. Im still very overweight but I feel so much better. Everyone is noticing and my clothes are getting looser and looser.:D
I also had my measurements done and Ive lost 6 inches off my chest, 6 off my waist, 4 off my hips, 1 and half off my upper arms and 2 off my thighs!!!
This diet is so much easier now and I cannot wait for summer. Thank you so much everyone. So many of your posts have kept me motivated and I dont think I would have kept to it without this forum xxxxxx:gen126:

Congratulations well done, its the blips that will make you stronger :)

Well done! I hope I can copy you!!!
x

Well done hon..
Thats fantastic...... I bet you do feel better and so you should.. Good on you...... Your doing so well..
Keep motivated and heres to the next stone.
Well done x

What a great achievment.....
well done!!!
Good luck for the rest of your journey....
And as for blips? I think that we learn from them and it makes us much stronger!
x

Well done to you xx

Well Done, wow! Im reading all of these to keep me inspired..and its working!

very very very very very very very very very proud of you sweetheart!!!!!!

xxxxx

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! For the 1st time in years Im looking forward to summer and not only that I havent been 19st since 2004 LOL!
Heres to the next 3 stone xxx

Well done Princess, you are doing brilliantly! Think of the blips as learning curves... and keep on keeping on!

xxx

Back