10 Weeks to Christmas

pjlucy

Ok im back again, came off the diet for my holiday back in June and havent restarted. gained 10lbs during that time, but have eaten things I shouldnt.
Its 10 weeks today to Christmas, and my goal is to stick to the diet as I had before.

Anyone want to join me today?

I'm in it till Christmas - my reward will be some turkey and maybe a yorkshire pudding on the day! Yum!
I've managed a 100% week so far! A christmas challenge sounds mighty fun :) xx

I'm in it till Christmas - my reward will be some turkey and maybe a yorkshire pudding on the day! Yum!
I've managed a 100% week so far! A christmas challenge sounds mighty fun :) xx

Fantastic and welcome, lets see how well we can do.

Hey- can I join your Christmas thread too? How much are you all aiming for? Day 5, 9lbs banished! Are dress sizes and weight all objective? I'm 17st, and a big 18... I'm trying to do the math to get to a small 16 by Christmas. What do you reckon?

I'm a 16-18 on top 18-20 on the bottom, 2 christmases ago i was a 14-16 top 16 bottom at 99kg and i looked and felt a billion times better, but i was on orlistat (alli) So christmas was crap!
This year i'm having 24-26th off as i'm going to visit family, and well, it's christmas! And i would love to be down to 99kg but i think that might be overshooting it!
If i can fit in my size 16 dress i will be happy :)

I'm around the same- my ass and chest are bigger than the rest of me! I'll be taking Christmas off too as I'll be visiting family. I don't want to go mad though, just be able to chill out!

I'm in! When I first started my journey on LL a few weeks ago I committed in my head til Christmas and really want to get to 3 stone off by then. I will be absolutely delighted if I can reach that goal. I wanted to reassess at that point and see if I wanted another lower goal, and if so, to carry on. But with 3 stone off I can get ICSI if we decide to go for it, so that's my aim, and would be a great Christmas presssie :)

I dont have a goal weight except first loose the 10lbs I put on. then get into my 10's (stone)

welcome everyone

100% for 2 days now, whoop whoop, going offline for a few days helping mum move, She never has food in, so I know I wont cheat, Saturday hopefully I will be in ketosis.
good luck everyone

hiya there i would like to join yor challenge too.im hoping for mayb 1.5 stone b4 xmas.i know more is poss but at least its acheivable and anymore is a bonus.im an 18 a the min i hate tight clothes so for me i wont be moving into the next size racket til my 18s are falling down.im hoping to visit fam at xmas too so will be taking a break but my ideal goal is 8-9 stone so will get bak on after until i get there.hope you all doin well.today s my first 100% day ive been cutting down and eating less so hoping it wont b too hard.good luck to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm in too :D I'd like to losing another 2 stone by Xmas to fit into a gorgeous red dress that I bought a couple of weeks ago in the sale. My only problem is, I think I have over estimated how big I will be and it might be too large by then :rolleyes: Good luck everyone.

I've got 3 dresses in my wardrobe all with labels, all too small when I started and all perfect for Christmas. I reckon I may have gone beyond them too by then. Would be such a shame on one hand, but absolutely fantastic on the other!! :D

That's exciting! You sound so motivated! I've got my size 16 skinny jeans out today. I got them done up, however all muffiny top and couldn't bend. I'm going to use them as my measure guide for the next little while.

I'd go for 60* washing too- if you're losing more than a size it'll be worth it and way better than buying loads of new stuff. Always cool to reward yourself with a something with each goal reached!

Totally with the goals and rewards, I've got a cracking Butler and Wilson clutch on order for my 2 stone reward. Asked my OH if he would supply the 3 stone reward if I do it by Christmas as that was my original target - he says he will and it will a surprise. I like surprises!

That's lovely! Love a good handbag... I'm an Orla Keily girl!

In other news... I'm in ketosis! I'm in ketosis! [happydance]

Yay! That's excellent! I've just got all Christmassy in the weirdest way, clearing out my spare room for decorating and have found loads of half rolls of Christmas wrap. I usually buy loads of the theme of the year and then wrap everything the same. This year I think I'll just use the wrap I've got (12 rolls!!!) - will keep the costs down a bit, leave me a bit more to spend on that Christmas dress. I've decided everything I own will be way too big by Christmas and I'll defo need something new :D

Back