10 weeks to shift a stone!!!

also just had a ff Muller Greek 0.5syns and 7 syns worth of pistachios (all gone now and don't intend to buy any more - they are far too addictive)

7.5/105 syns

Last edited:
morning all!!

going to plan most of my day as its been a bit random lately.

red

milk in drinks - HEA
Bk - 35g oats HEB

lunch - chicken drumsticks, 3 ryvita multigrain HEB, 42g reduced fat cheddar HEA, sliced tomato, 2 kiwis

tea - take away night so either chicken shashlick at 7 syns or chicken in blackbean sauce for 5.5syns.

going on my hen do a week today so must get a good wk in!!

Last edited:
Havnt gone for a take away afterall - my OH is on nights tonight so we went for an early tea at the local carvery. I had:-
Sliced lean gammon - free

sliced lean turkey - free

free on red day veg: sprouts, brocolli, mashed swede & carrots, creamed leeks & cabbage
The mashed swede & the sprouts definataely had butter on, although it didnt look like too much and I did scoop the ones from the top of the pile away from it.
So Im going to syn it as 3tsp butter = 6 syns, I had about 2 tbsp of their gravy = calling that 2syns; also had 2tbsp of the 'creamed' leeks = 3.5syns

So that 11.5 for the whole thing (and I think Ive over synned there TBH - better safe than sorry!!!)

Was very tempting to go for the full on choclate dessert and a glass of two of vino with it but I resisted!!! Ive got some superfree melon sticks for later if I get the munchies!!

19/105 syns

Last edited:
so this is 2 days back on the plan and Im feeling good! will try to up my superspeed in the next few days!

Plan for tmro so far is:-

Bk - milk in coffee HEA, melon & Muller Greek yogurt 0.5 syns

lunch - large mixed salad, egg & prawns, melon

change to lunch - got a superspeed soup ready for lunch now!

as it happened i only had a small cup of superspeed soup then i really got a protein craving so cooked up some chicken drumsticks and ive now eaten 5 of them so ive had to put them away!!! addictive

just realising our wedding is 8 weeks today! thats 56 days. I was panicking that my hen do may set me back but thats only 2 days so i still have 54 on track days to get more weight off!!!
ive bought the Davina dvd and Im going to do some each morning before work - will alternate the abs, shoulders and bingo wings!

Yum! just had king prawns in blackbean sauce with stir fried mushrooms. thinking about 9syns

Sunday - red!

Bk: milky coffee HEA, Greek Muller 0.5syns

lunch- chicken kebab, carrot sticks * 40g reduced fat houmous HEB

just had the most gorgeous ice cream for 9syns!! a cadburys button cornetto type thing. worth every one!!

tea is going to be teriyaki marinated chicken done on the bbq with salad.

have got a HEA and a HEB to have as ryvita & laughing cow later if i get peckish!!

right my red day plan for Monday is -

HEA in coffee
35g oats HEB & strawberries

lunch- tuna, boiled egg and HEA of cheese salad

snack - go ahead yogurt biscuits 7syns

tea - ????

rjg123 said:
right my red day plan for Monday is -

HEA in coffee
35g oats HEB & strawberries

lunch- tuna, boiled egg and HEA of cheese salad

snack - go ahead yogurt biscuits 7syns

tea - ????

had boiled egg and cheese salad but had sliced chicken rather then tuna! Also did davina dvd abs and shoulders workout before breakfast! (polishes halo!)

instead of the go ahead biscuits i had a mini m&s rocky road for only 3 syns! just the little afternoon pick me up i needed.

For tea Im going to have some of the beef Chilli i made the other week out of the freezer, syn free but 1/2 a HEB for the kidney beans.
also grating 10g of parmesan over for 2syns.

Last edited:
So happy!! Have been off work for 2 wks on hols and back at work today 5 different people commented on how slim i looked!! Dont think ive lost massively -2lb the first wk, STS the second and who knows for this weds wi??! i do really feel the inch loss though, but then i have been doing squads, sit ups and arm exercises each day. O:)

Tuesday 12th June - red day

Have done Davina DVD Beach Bum and Shoulders sections this morning before breakfast - think the thighs will feel that later!!
Want a good weigh in tomorrow so trying to low syn today.

Bk - Milk in coffee HEA, 35g oats HEB & strawberries

Lunch - sliced ham (loads of ot - had some as mid morning snack too)and ff cottage cheese salad - strawberries

Last edited:
Tuesday 12th June - red day

Have done Davina DVD Beach Bum and Shoulders sections this morning before breakfast - think the thighs will feel that later!!
Want a good weigh in tomorrow so trying to low syn today.

Bk - Milk in coffee HEA, 35g oats HEB & strawberries

Lunch - sliced ham (loads of it - had some as mid morning snack too)and ff cottage cheese salad - strawberries

also had a twix mini (well a tesco own brand one) for 5 syns!

Total blow out last night!!!! Dont know why but am SO SO SO hacked off with myself! I fell off the wagon and then had a biscuit/ sweet fest! Grrrr!!!!!!!! Was feeling so good about the plan but now I just feel liek a bit fat failure! :-(((((

Hoping today is a new day - after such a crb fest I always feel like tucking in to all sorts of cr@p! Having real sugar cravings but will just have to get by without them!!!

Bk - 2 scrambled eggs
HEA - milk in drinks

snack plum & tangerine, 2 custard creams 6syns!!! Am now posting this message at this point because I do not want to continue on the downward spiral

Line drawn under it and back on the plan!

Lunch - ff cottage cheese & tuna salad; muller greek yogurt 0.5syns

rjg123 said:
Total blow out last night!!!! Dont know why but am SO SO SO hacked off with myself! I fell off the wagon and then had a biscuit/ sweet fest! Grrrr!!!!!!!! Was feeling so good about the plan but now I just feel liek a bit fat failure! :-(((((

I did the same a couple of days ago, Pringles, haribo sweets, chocolate, you name it!! Grrr!! back on it 100% though yesterday...and today :)

mrstore said:
I did the same a couple of days ago, Pringles, haribo sweets, chocolate, you name it!! Grrr!! back on it 100% though yesterday...and today :)

Thanks for that - Im thinking there is a link with work. at home i really felt in control of what i was eating but at work there is always a pile of cakes, choccies or biscuits (for someones birthday) and if i have one thats it!! Start again!! i know that this wkend will be a writeoff as its my hen-do and i really dont want a huge gain on my hands to deal with.
Going to drink plenty of water today and stick to plan!

Bk - milky coffee HEA, Muller Greek ff yog 0.5syns

lunch - chicken kebabs & feta (HEA) salad

tea - steak and grilled veggie
Thought if i have some nice foods to look forward to it would make me pick at crap less!

Back