10 weeks to shift a stone!!!

so i havnt updated in over a wk - i had my hen-do last wkend (which was Fab - not SW wise but great fun) BUT i fell over and broke my wrist!!! Im in plaster and will be until 5 days before the wedding!!!!!!!!!!
Im such a cliche - It isnt all that painful anymore but i just cant do things for myself; i cant put a bra on myself!! The OH is finding that a new skill!

this last wk has been a SW write off, i cant drive to go and get shopping done and we know how much planning is needed for this. I cant cut up my own good so ive eaten some easy to eat rubbish this ek. but ive got myself together got the OH on board with what i need, done a big shop and am back on it.
The wedding is 6 wks today and i want to feel Fab!

Friday - red

milk HEA
Bk scrambled egg

lunch - ff cottage cheese & turkey salad

snack - crabsticks

tea - chicken in blackbean sauce 5.5syns

pistachios - 5syns

Saturday - red

Bk - milky coffee HEA

no breakfast so brunch - chicken leg & salad

tea - gammon, fried egg (2syns for oil??), salad

snack - sliced ham

20 pistachios = 5 syns

Last edited:
I do feel for you - I broke mine in Feb and still suffering with it (no you won't I had big problems abroad and had to have re broken and plated and pinned)
BUT - you will look back and laugh and things you could not do - I could not shower on my own and had to get my OH to hose me down in the bath and yes the bra is the worst thing - when my OH was out I had to go bra less (the least said the better) and I also ate loads of rubbish, stuff which was easy to just pick up and eat.

Good Luck - you are not far off now.

systema said:
I do feel for you - I broke mine in Feb and still suffering with it (no you won't I had big problems abroad and had to have re broken and plated and pinned)
BUT - you will look back and laugh and things you could not do - I could not shower on my own and had to get my OH to hose me down in the bath and yes the bra is the worst thing - when my OH was out I had to go bra less (the least said the better) and I also ate loads of rubbish, stuff which was easy to just pick up and eat.

Good Luck - you are not far off now.

Thanks - We had a bathroom flooding moment when i got the OH to wash my hair!! Am so looking forward to a proper shower! Yours sounds so painful; i had done on a broken ankle years ago and it was agony!

Sunday - been back on plan for 2 days and i feel so much better already!! Must remember this when Im tempted to stray again!!

red day

Bk - Bacon & grilled tomatoes
milky coffee HEA

Off to mum and dads for lunch. mum is on a pre wedding diet too so that should be fine. Im guessing roast chicken and veggie.

will keep tea light - maybe ryvitas HEB with cheese HEA

have a good day all x

dinner was chicken stew but i took the potatoes out. the rest was all free!

also had a solero for 5 syns and have snacked on some sliced ham.

tea - 3 ryvitas HEB, 3 lcl HEA sliced chicken & a boiled egg!?!? odd but nice.

am also using the rest of my syns on pistachios whilst watching the football.

Last edited:
plan for Monday - red day

exercise - davina dvd abs and summer shoulders before breakfast

Bk - milky coffee HEA, ff nat yogurt and raspberries

lunch - fritatta made with bacon, onion & pepper with salad & a tbsp ff cottage cheese as dressing.

tea - out for nieces birthday so either going to have steak or gammon with salad & new pots HEB

tues - red
davina dvd abs & bikini bum

Bk - ff nat yog with berries, milky coffee HEA

lunch - more left over fritatta

tea - pork curry with spicy spinach (1 tbsp curry paste)

weds - red

davina dvd abs & shoulders

Bk - milky coffee HEA, Greek Muller 0.5

lunch - tuna salad

tea - bolognaise!

Last edited:
rjg123 said:
plan for Monday - red day

exercise - davina dvd abs and summer shoulders before breakfast

Bk - milky coffee HEA, ff nat yogurt and raspberries

lunch - fritatta made with bacon, onion & pepper with salad & a tbsp ff cottage cheese as dressing.
a Greek Muller 0.5syns

tea - out for nieces birthday so either going to have steak or gammon with salad & new pots HEB

also need to drink loads of water.

Ok so ive been AWOL - trying all sorts of nonsence diets (Celebrity Slim???? Horrible stuff) Dont think I lost any weight - if anything it made me binge and ive probably sneaked a few on (grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Not checking scales going by my final dress fitting which is next week! (Had one last week - SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love my dress and cant wait to wear it).

Right - back to the plan non-stop, with no cheats for the next 18 days!!!!!!!! Can do that surely!?! Going to try a few success express days (2/3 superfree in each meal)

Wednesday 18th July - Red day

Bk - Milky coffee, banana (HEA - Milk in tea)

Lunch - cottage cheese and sliced chicken (prepacked roll) with bistro salad

Tea - Tomato Omlette, FF yogurt & berries

Wednesday 18th July - Red day

Bk - Milky coffee, banana (HEA - Milk in tea)

Lunch - cottage cheese and sliced chicken (prepacked roll) with bistro salad

Tea - Tomato Omlette, FF yogurt & berries[/QUOTE]

Change of plan with my tea. Having chicken thighs with 142g baked beans (HEB) followed by ff nat yog and cherries.

small glass of rose 6syns

Last edited:
Planning thurs...

red day

Bk - ff nat yog with mixed berries
milk in coffee HEA

lunch - ff cottage cheese, tuna & salad

tea - out for tea for friend from works leaving do at a pub. going to try to have either gammon, steak or fish with salad!

rjg123 said:
Planning thurs...

red day

Bk - ff nat yog with mixed berries
milk in coffee HEA

lunch - ff cottage cheese, tuna & salad

tea - out for tea for friend from works leaving do at a pub. going to try to have either gammon, steak or fish with salad!

Just managed to find the menu on line - going to either have chicken breast or gammon done on the chargrill with salad or a smoked salmon fillet & poached egg salad. will see what i fancy later...

had phone issues so missed a couple of days..

today

breakfast: milky coffee HEA

lunch: pub lunch - gammon, fried egg (2syns) salad

tea: chicken & bacon salad with 10g parmesan 1/2 a HEA

10 pistachios 4?

Sunday - Woo-hoo its sunny!!

Bk - milky coffee HEA

snacking and one main meal today - the sun makes me graze!

snacks - frozen fat free yogurt with raspberries

slice of reduced fat cheddar (1/2 HEA), an apple and 4 slices of chorizo 4 syns

tea - sirloin steak done on the bbq with Italian seasoning. salad including lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomato, peppers, beetroot
Dressing is M&S white balsamic spray - its gorgeous. Cant wait for this!!!

also had 20 pistachios = 5 syns

Last edited:
so thought i would plan out Monday ...

milk in drinks HEA
Bk scrambled egg with tomato

lunch tuna & cottage cheese salad

tea Chilli (HEB for kidney beans) with more salad

Have you had the M & S spray yet? Looked them up on line but it does not say it they have to be used in a few days or are long lasting like the 1cal ones. Bought the dressings from Morrisons and although they were very nice did not read the label and they had to be used within 3 days and when I opened the bottle it fizzed out all over the place. :eek:

systema said:
Have you had the M & S spray yet? Looked them up on line but it does not say it they have to be used in a few days or are long lasting like the 1cal ones. Bought the dressings from Morrisons and although they were very nice did not read the label and they had to be used within 3 days and when I opened the bottle it fizzed out all over the place. :eek:

Have been using the white grape & balsamic one which is lovely. It keeps Im sure - ive had this one over a month and its fine. Cant remember what the other one was but may give that a try too.

Have been using the white grape & balsamic one which is lovely. It keeps Im sure - ive had this one over a month and its fine. Cant remember what the other one was but may give that a try too.
Love the sound of that. Trip to M and S for me this week. thanks

Through popular demand, we have launched 4 new fat free salad dressings with a fruity twist, chose from Pomegranate & Apple, Raspberry, White balsamic & Grape and Mango & chilli fruity salad dressings.
Each new fruity dressing is fat free and is less than one calorie per spray with the handy spray top to help you manage how much to add to your summer salads. It’s the perfect partner for mixed salad leaves or to add a twist to traditional summer salads.

From M & S website but no mention of use by time.

Love the sound of that. Trip to M and S for me this week. thanks[/QUOTE

Hope you have better luck than me - been in two M & S today and neither knew what I was talking about then rang another one and that was the same.
One staff member went on the website to have a look then then told me they were on a sheet which said "arriving in the Summer" and he said his wife would love them as she does SW. Maybe he can hurry them up.

Maybe we live the wrong side of Watford Gap. :D:D The woman on the phone said everything starts off in London and we may get them at sometime.

Back