10% Woohoo

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Bellybee, 30 July 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have just figured out using a graph that I got from the hints and tips thread (thanks) that I have lost 10% of my body weight since starting.
    This is great because apparantly it now means that I get all sorts of health benefits accordinng to SW when I used to do the diet.
    I think overall I need to lose about 40% but that means I am already a quarter of the way there.
    Am feeling fairly good tonight woohoo.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Excellent!! Yes I remember the old SW 10% of your body weight has loads of benefits!!

Anyway 2 stone down and a few to go!! Not long now till the finish line will appear and you can crash through it

Mike

4. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    That is fab! If I have lost 3.5 lbs this week then I hit the magical 10% too! Keep your fingers crossed for me as wi is tomorrow night.

5. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh good luck tomorrow flopster.
    I didnt even realise to be honest was only filling in my graph

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.