100% Accountable

Yep sachets only hun, but the losses are similar. I don't have the allowable food cos you know me, no self control, always want more!! At least you like veg, not a fussy bugger like me! The past three weeks has flown by just another 16 to go :eek:

You'll be there in no time. Text me if you get stuck x

. Seeing how tiny these clothes are has freaked me out a bit!!!

Oh i know the feeling, doing some ironing yesterday I came to this t-shirt and was staggered by how small it was. I was just standing there thinking "there's no way on earth i could ever lose enough weight to fit into that, it looks like a 6-year old's top"... when i realised it had shrunk in the wash.. :D

Last edited:
Just read through this - really finding your writing & journey interesting. Sure we can't convince you to take up that blog again?

Good luck :)

Lindsay x

Off out to buy yet another hand blender, mine went on strike yesterday!! I have lost count of how many I've had over the last year lol, good job they're cheap!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

LinzMA said:
Just read through this - really finding your writing & journey interesting. Sure we can't convince you to take up that blog again?

Good luck :)

Lindsay x

Not blogging but I've got a diary in the CD diary section.

Surfhunny said:
Off out to buy yet another hand blender, mine went on strike yesterday!! I have lost count of how many I've had over the last year lol, good job they're cheap!

I was anticipating that problem m so when I bought mine and they offered for a few quid a No-quibble new for old replacement policy I snatched their hands off but so far I haven't needed to use it

Ha ha I did too, it was only an extra £ so why not!!

I should as well really between now and Florida.

I've decided that I'm going to follow the Dual Dynamics approach. Their new way is to not get weighed every week, get weighed once a month. This means that you're not put off by small losses or get complacent with big losses. I've talked to my CDC and she said she'd prefer it if I weighed every 2 weeks instead which is fine with me. So today is day 1 of being a "Platinum Player"!!! 100% from here on in, no more dabbling for me! 2st - 8 weeks!!!

Surfhunny said:
I hate it and dread tomorrows outing but I feel so good AFTERWARDS it's worth it and if it helps with weightloss and toning well I guess I should move my a$$ and get to it. The thing I hate most about it is running outside where people can see, it's not going to be possible to go out at 7:30am every time, tomorrow will be an evening run, worried about people pointing and staring but I'm going to have to do it end of.

I'd prefer to run in the safety of the gym but Race for Life is outside so I'll have to training outside :( my second problem with running outside is the lack of relatively flat runs. I live in the country on the coast and my village is on a big hill, I have nowhere far enough to do a circuit without having a major hill climb. I could run round the block but in order to get the 5k in I'd have to do it 6 times and that is just tediously boring. I've got a little 1and 1/2 mile circuit that I do twice, but it's not great.

It'll get easier I promise. I used to love running (yes no hard 10 mins to get thru for me) but I got out of the habit (and fitness) and suddenly it was the hardest thing ever. My philosophy is that once you are fit enough to run comfortably so you don't have to worry about how heavy your legs feel or how out of breath you are, but can just be with your thoughts "flying" on your route, THEN running is an absolute pleasure!

Sadly I had a hip operation in Dec so I'm not allowed to run:-( I'm only 35 so feel far too young to give up this pleasure sniff

BC xxx

Back