100% between now and Christmas - who's in?

Count me in please!
I am trying my best to get to my target by the end of the year so this is great.
I may have one or three days off ;) due to lunches etc. but I will take those into account and work around them.

Me too please - although I'm going to find weekends tricky. All my syns seems to go on alcohol! So far alcohol free syns this week have been 8. Alcohol syns have been 60. And I've still got Tuesday and Wednesday to go. If I could go tee-total this would be sooo easy!

Yay! The more the merrier! I can't wait till Christmas knowing I've been 100% before I plunge my head into a trough of yummy Christmas dinner and not feel guilty! Nom Nom Nom!

Bring it on!

Im in please, after being away thought this week being first week back i would do well but havent ive hardly eaten and when have ive had birthday food :(

Oh yes, I'm in! Would love to lose another 12lbs before Xmas to get my BMI into healthy although it would probably only last for a few days with all the yummy Xmas treats:D:D:D

I'm so totally up for this!! I need to keep myself focused!!! Thanks for the post Natt, I have something to look forward to now.

Scouzer. X

MEEEEEEE!!! Please!! I've been a little naughty and need whipping into shape! :)

I am having December 19th off for a family meal.

Are you going to start a "100% xmas" thread now for support? Xx

Im in :D. Ive managed 3 totally 100% days for the first time in ages and am feeling so smug, heres to feeling smug and superior to the husband right up til xmas lol. Last night was the pinnacle of my smuggness as he had a big fat late night chinese and i had nothing, i was even knitting (of all the tings) to keep my hands away from his chips.

Count me in too please.
I'm a stay at home mum for the moment until I can find suitable childcare for the baby so no xmas do's to worry about.

It would be lovely to loose a stone by then, do you think thats doable?

I'll try my very very best. I have something on for a day each weekend from next week so I won't be fully 100% but I will try to do the other days. I'm with Fern, I want to be T-3 for Christmas!!

Oh yes I am in on this, things not been very sw shaped for a couple of weeks, so need some prodding in the correct direction.

Hi Natt, lovely to have you back on the boards, missed you. Count me in, struggling at the moment with being ill etc. but need somewhere to post daily as to whether I am being and angel or a diet devil. Not setting me a target to loose, just want to loose something every week from here on in, even if its only 1/2lb. xx

I'm in - I've been bad recently becuase of my ibs. I went completely off it so now I'm having to completely rethink my plan to fit in with my health problems.

Back