100% between now and Christmas - who's in?

I am in too Natt, really need to stay focused and this will hopefully help.

Great idea, tks !!

Count me in too. I'm a Wednesday weigher and after tonight I will have 7 more weigh-ins before Christmas. Will be avoiding nights out as much as possible. I won't put a figure on how much I want to lose but I fully intend to lose something every week. Good luck to everyone...... we can do it !!!:talk017::Christmas02r:

Me too! Slacked far too much recently. I've got eight WI's between now and then - here's to at least 8lbs off! Yey! And not too much of this with the xmas choccies! :17729:

LOL at that smiley!!! So far so good, managed to turn what could have been a disasterous week into a 1.5 lb loss \o/

Hi - count me in too :D I've lost 12lbs so far and would like to make it to a stone and a half before Christmas so that's another 9 pounds. Should be do-able???!!!! I'm in the right frame of mind at the moment to do the plan 100% so I might as well go for it, lol :)

I'm in too.... not sure if I have posted on this thread already. had a loss of 6 1/2lb, fell off the wagon, got back on with a gain of 1 1/2lb. Will keep moving on though x

I lost 2 last thursday and have been trying hard so far.

I lost 1lb this week..sigh...just have to get used to seeing 1lb a week going! Lol!

I've been very good, but stayed the same last week, and feel like it'll be a repeat again this week. Boooo! Oh well. Two more days til WI.

Is it too late to join? If not count me in too please :) I WI tomorrow but not expecting much as I've had a bad weekend. But I'm back on it now and hoping for 100% between now and crimbo (with the exception of the odd party) Good luck everyone x

Back