100% but no weight loss :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by bazrac, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. bazrac

bazrac Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(33.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

I've had my best motivated weeks in over 12 months....both weeks 100% yet I lost 1/2 last week and,nothing this week.

Having lost 5 stone on sw I think it's safe to say I know the plan. I've shaken things up, changed my breakfasts, tried new recipes and still nothing!

Totally gobsmaked at weigh in last night, I forwarded my food diary to my consultant (which was completely true to what I'd eaten) wondering if I was missing something. She's checked it and says it's all on plan.

I'm not about to give up as I know foid optimising works having git up to 6st10 loss before struggle.with health last year. However, am extreemly frustrated!

Has anyone else found this happening? Any suggestions???

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chiana

Chiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bazrac, that is an excellent weight loss, all I can say is keep going, don't give up.
    I just joined again 5 weeks ago and I have been writing everything down completely and I put 2.5lbs on last week, my consultant said my diary sheet was spot on. Lost 4lb this week.
    Can you up your body magic, or do something different maybe.

4. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been on plan 100% and stayed the same this week and only lost 1.5 week before so I know the feeling it's driving me mad

5. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This happened to me. 4 wks of 100% and 0.5 loss then sts then 0.5 loss then sts - was totally gutted then suddenly (no change to my food) a 2.5 loss so hopefully something will kick start your body again x

6. Mirrakel

Mirrakel Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(16.95%)
    Diet:
    Going it alone
    I'm please I read this post as this is pretty much whats happened to me in the last 4 weeks, 3x 0.5 losses and 1 sts.
    You seem to be doing really well now though - I've seen your weight loss slowly creeping up!
    (Hope this doesnt sound stalkerish lol).

I guess the message is to keep slogging, even if you have a couple of sluggish weeks. Eventually the weight loss will show.

This is what I keep telling myself at the moment anyway! :)

7. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    This happened to me as well week after week being totally 100% on plan and only having 1/2 lb losses. But I stuck with it, and eventually got to target in July of this year. Why dont you try some of the lovely s w soups from the little book of soups, that really accelerated my losses. Hope this is helpful.;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.