100% but no weight loss :-(

bazrac

Hi everyone

I've had my best motivated weeks in over 12 months....both weeks 100% yet I lost 1/2 last week and,nothing this week.

Having lost 5 stone on sw I think it's safe to say I know the plan. I've shaken things up, changed my breakfasts, tried new recipes and still nothing!

Totally gobsmaked at weigh in last night, I forwarded my food diary to my consultant (which was completely true to what I'd eaten) wondering if I was missing something. She's checked it and says it's all on plan.

I'm not about to give up as I know foid optimising works having git up to 6st10 loss before struggle.with health last year. However, am extreemly frustrated!

Has anyone else found this happening? Any suggestions???

X

Bazrac, that is an excellent weight loss, all I can say is keep going, don't give up.
I just joined again 5 weeks ago and I have been writing everything down completely and I put 2.5lbs on last week, my consultant said my diary sheet was spot on. Lost 4lb this week.
Can you up your body magic, or do something different maybe.

I have been on plan 100% and stayed the same this week and only lost 1.5 week before so I know the feeling it's driving me mad

This happened to me. 4 wks of 100% and 0.5 loss then sts then 0.5 loss then sts - was totally gutted then suddenly (no change to my food) a 2.5 loss so hopefully something will kick start your body again x

This happened to me. 4 wks of 100% and 0.5 loss then sts then 0.5 loss then sts - was totally gutted then suddenly (no change to my food) a 2.5 loss so hopefully something will kick start your body again x

I'm please I read this post as this is pretty much whats happened to me in the last 4 weeks, 3x 0.5 losses and 1 sts.
You seem to be doing really well now though - I've seen your weight loss slowly creeping up!
(Hope this doesnt sound stalkerish lol).

I guess the message is to keep slogging, even if you have a couple of sluggish weeks. Eventually the weight loss will show.

This is what I keep telling myself at the moment anyway! :)

This happened to me as well week after week being totally 100% on plan and only having 1/2 lb losses. But I stuck with it, and eventually got to target in July of this year. Why dont you try some of the lovely s w soups from the little book of soups, that really accelerated my losses. Hope this is helpful.;)

Back