100 cal snacks

Lol sorry I spelt cuisine wrong....sorry guys!! :(

Don't have Morrison's here but bought low cal cup a soup a few weeks ago thinking the same as you -- they are still in cupboard though!

Off now to have my "me time" treat of cadbury's low fat trifle pot - 30 cals over the 100ml limit but i take it out of my afternoon treat.

Ooh that sounds lovely Goreygirl. I hope you enjoy it!!

Walkers Wotsits, French Fries and square (standard packets) all have 99 cals.

tubs of pineapple pieces (i get mine from morrisons) 85 cals and yummy!

weightwatchers yoghurt (55 cals) lemon and lime is delicious

wow ive only just discovered sugar free jelly.... and you can have so much of it for 100 cals!!! wooop wooop

also tried last night the weight watchers equivelant for angel delight... :sign0137:

i didnt like it at all!!!! but asda do one that is in the rules for xenical (which is what im taking with being on slim fast) so its much nicer than the weight watchers on!!!

Kes.. whisk fat free yoghurt (natural or greek) into the jelly just before it sets and then allow to fully set.. is gorgeous!

had a 95cal snack today ....

2 melba toasts (12cals each)
50g weight watchers soft cheese with roasted onion & chive
1 slice of turkey (25cals) half on each melba

divine! :drool:

Sorry if something like this has already been mentioned in here before. x

Kes.. whisk fat free yoghurt (natural or greek) into the jelly just before it sets and then allow to fully set.. is gorgeous!

yep last time i tried that....... it didnt work out so nice!!!!! (it curdled!!!) wooops

I'd just bash the meranges up into chunky pieces, add to a bowl of lf nat yog with some strawberries or something :drool: i may actually try this on the weekend!!

wow so much stuff we can have, that is going to be great i will be keeping an eye on this site

omg 5 cals just for a dash of skimmed milk lol xxx

Nakd bars - raw nuts, oats, raisins all smooshed together, no additives, no other ingredients except the fruit and nuts!! :)

and only 24p from morrisons.

oh the 30g bars are only 100 cals each, make a great snack.

Might have already been mentioned, but Solero Ice Creams are 99cals - great for when the weather's abit warmer like it has been lately.

Going to have one in abit - yum yum

Continuing on the ice lolly theme(great tip Charl, the solero lollys are yummy) I've just looked up the calories for these, all under 100 calories

MINI MILK, CHOCOLATE, WALL’S 30kcal
MINI MILK, STRAWBERRY, WALL’S 31kcal
MINI MILK, VANILLA, WALL’S 31kcal

BLACKCURRANT, RIBENA 43kcal
REFRESHERS, BASSETTS 47kcal
ZOOM 54kcal
FRUIT PASTILLE, ROWNTREE’S 58kcal
TWISTER, WALL’S 76kcal
SOLERO, ORANGE FRESH 77kcal
FAB, NESTLE 82kcal
FUNNY FOOT, WALL’S 83kcal
TROPICAL FRUIT, STARBURST 94kcal
SOLERO, RED FRUITS, WALL’S 99kcal

Continuing on the ice lolly theme(great tip Charl, the solero lollys are yummy) I've just looked up the calories for these, all under 100 calories

MINI MILK, CHOCOLATE, WALL’S 30kcal
MINI MILK, STRAWBERRY, WALL’S 31kcal
MINI MILK, VANILLA, WALL’S 31kcal

BLACKCURRANT, RIBENA 43kcal
REFRESHERS, BASSETTS 47kcal
ZOOM 54kcal
FRUIT PASTILLE, ROWNTREE’S 58kcal
TWISTER, WALL’S 76kcal
SOLERO, ORANGE FRESH 77kcal
FAB, NESTLE 82kcal
FUNNY FOOT, WALL’S 83kcal
TROPICAL FRUIT, STARBURST 94kcal
SOLERO, RED FRUITS, WALL’S 99kcal

Ooh... Twisters! Forgot about those - so yummy!
Refresher lollys also very yummy for 47cals. Thanks for the tips :)

I've been loving Chocolate Oreo's lately. They are 50 calories each.. Yum!

Back