100 days, 100% ... ?

We had a lovely day out and my ice cold shake was just what I needed when we took a break for lunch :)

We got a little lost and ended up walking 6.4 miles! It took about two hours so I don't think that was too bad. Had to take things slow as it was very warm. Thankfully I had packed some suncream.

I even had to put some suncream on my dog's ears and head. He is a westie and I didn't want him to burn.

Just about to have my 3rd shake of the day and then I think we all be having an early night. Strange how sun and fresh air make me so tired.

Hope everyone has managed to enjoy some sun this weekend?

Wow 12lbs is amazing! and yeah fresh air makes me feel exhausted too!

Wow 6.4 miles is brilliant. I always think you can walk much further when you have a dog for company. x

Day 10

I had a cheeky WI as I was at the doctors for a routine check up and they wanted to check weight and blood pressure.

I've lost another 2lbs! Checked on my scales at home and they agree :)

Happy, happy, happy :bliss:

well done was just having a nose through your diary just stick with it hun! .I have now been on my weight loss journey since the second of march must admit i have jumped ship to slim and save mainly now but still do some exante days,just wish i had found this diet earlier! Good luck for your next weigh in. :D

2lb's more how fantastic!!!

Good afternoon and hiya. Wow a stone in 10 days is fab, well done :hug99: xx

well done that's brilliant! Keep up the good work x

Hi Princess, fingers crossed I keep heading towards goal!

Hi Rose, I WI in Saturday mornings as I have more time then and it keeps me on track for the weekend.

Hi Gigglepants, Thank you :) Just hoping the losses continue this week!

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you :)

Day 11

I have the strangest taste in my mouth today. It feels like I haven't brushed my teeth in a week and I'm so thirsty.

I have been drinking about 4L of water a day but mostly before 3pm. Maybe I need to space it out a bit?

I'll try that tomorrow and see how it goes :)

I'm also taking a toothbrush to work with me so I can brush my teeth after my lunchtime shake. Paranoid or what? :p

My work uniform is much looser and I'm more comfortable so I'm happy with that!

Well done on your journey so far- you are doing so well! Thanks for your post in my diary. Hopefully the taste in your mouth will pass. I remember that feeling at the beginning and often it was more my thinking that reality!! Hope you have a nother good day xx

Good afternoon S-L, hope you're having a fab 100% day 12 :hug99: xx

Day 12

Still have a funny taste in my mouth!

Had a very stressful day at work but didn't stuff my face so quite pleased.

I would usually eat my way through the day and visit the vending machine for chocolate. I did start thinking 'I'll need some carbs to get me through the day. I could just have...' I decided to wait until my afternoon brake and see if I really did need something. By the time it got to 3pm, I'd forgotten all about carbs :)

I'm glad I didn't turn to food as I'd be pretty p*ssed off now!

A stone already??? What a boost........... don'tcha just love exante :D

Wow your doing really well! I love it when I go to the doctors and they weigh you and say "oh you've lost weight" like they're really surprised haha! I leave a toothbrush at work now-can't stand that furry feeling! Just ordered some breath fresh strips off amazon too, will let you know what they're like! Have a good day :0)

I do love exante Namaste :D

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with the breath strips MissP. I feel like I've licked the inside of a bin about 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Back