100 days, 100% ... ?

Day 13

I've had a sore head all day and I'm not sure why. I did take an asprin but it didn't seem to help. I think it might be my a tension headache as my neck is sore too.

I haven't felt hungry but I am more tired than I have been since I've been on the diet.

Going for a long warm bath and hoping this will help. If not, it'll be an early night!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

I get the awful taste in my mouth too and I get paranoid about it. Im cleaning my teeth all the time too. I hope your headache has got a lot better. You could try drinking more as that can be a cause sometimes. x

Good afternoon S-L, hoping your head's clear today and you're having a fab one :hug99: xx

Thanks for your reply. Hope you have a great weekend :)

hope your head has cleared and you are having a good day!:)

Day 14

My head has cleared and I have been drinking more water throughout the day :) I have also had some movement elsewhere (sorry TMI) so hoping I see some movement for WI tomorrow!

I found a sugar free breath spray in tesco and its YUCK! I'll keep it for emergencies but its not something I'd use on a daily basis.

Planning to take my dog for another long walk tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a bit cooler and we won't have to take so many water breaks!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :D

well done on your loss! you are doing fab keep up the good work x:)

I took some rough measurements before I started 2 weeks ago and I took some again today. The starting numbers were NOT good at all and the numbers today are a work in progress.

I measured back, ribcage, waist, stomach and hips.

All in all I've lost 10 inches in 2 weeks!

I LOVE Exante :)

What an inspiring thread! I love your positivity :D I'm on day 5 and loving it just as much. Well done on your losses :D

Morning Sore-loser:D Hope you had a good walk... not so hot now which I find a lot easier! Your losses are great ~ I'm a bit jealous I have to admit but very, very pleased for you. Have a lovely 100% day :)

Hi Namaste, we had a nice long walk and my dog coped much better with the weather being cooler.

He was used to living outside before we rehomed him so he finds the hot weather a bit of a struggle. He also doesn't like me putting suncream on the pink skin inside his ears!

You are doing so well on your 100 day challenge!

Today has been 100% but a bit of a mixed bag.

I woke up feeling great on 6 hours sleep, had a ice cold shake and felt great until lunch time. After my lunchtime shake I started sweating, felt faint and ended up being sick. I was fine 10/15mins after being sick but it was quite unusual.

The only thing I can think of is my stomach was just too full. I had a can of coke zero to sip after my shake but only managed a quarter of a can, if that. I usually have a can of coke zero with lunch and manage just fine.

I have just had my 3rd shake with no problem and it was the same flavour. I did struggle to finish it as it felt like quite a lot.

Hoping everything is back to normal for tomorrow!

Hi Sore_Loser
Sorry to hear you've not been well today. Hope its just a one off and you feel all better tomo :hug99:

I am hoping its just an off day or a one off dodgy pack.

Not letting it put me off though! I am just going to keep a spare pack in my bag incase I need it as I was pretty hungry about 4pm!

How are you feeling now? Re the breath fresh strips, they are interesting..... Lol! They work but it's a bit like putting a load of really strong toothpaste on your tongue that melts & then not knowing whether to swallow or spit it out lol! Gave me fresh breath though :D

Back