100 days at 100%

NEARLY THERE!
A weary note tonight - this working up to a holiday is demanding - makes you think is it worth it?
SO - DAY 96 done - that's only 4 to go,

GSQ

NEARLY THERE!
A weary note tonight - this working up to a holiday is demanding - makes you think is it worth it?
SO - DAY 96 done - that's only 4 to go,

GSQ

Well done! You should be VERY proud of yourself and have a great holiday :D

DAY 97 - only 3 to go - still 100% Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday - then 100 days done.

GSQ

Wow thus some dedication there, well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DAY 98 ONLY 2 TO GO

Finished work - nearly!

Off on Sunday

GSQ

DAY 99. Wow. Still 100%.

Tomorrow add a meal week for three ish weeks but all the Packets and mixer packed, green tea and a wet suit! Odd I know - but it's become part of my life, I can't leave them at home.

So 1 more day to go - will check in early, to end the 100 day challenge. Thank you to everyone for your support.

Last push and then the last stone on return. It's been quite a journey so far.

GSQ

Iv been reading from the beginning and you are so inspirational I just had to say well done and have a fab holiday with your wet suit ;) xxx well done xxx

You have done so brilliantly. Well done and enjoy your holiday, you deserve it x

Divalicious said:
You have done so brilliantly. Well done and enjoy your holiday, you deserve it x

Thank you and thank you No more muffin top. It's 100 days done.

I forgot to weigh! But it's about 70 lbs lost or close enough to FIVE stones. It's all worth it, ucky soups, flat shakes, funny chocolate! it has changed my life. I had no idea that feeling slim would feel so good.

So at last 100 day challenge done. It's a bit early to post but it will be another shake, a bar and fishy meal. I am not going to wreck it now. About to board the ferry.

But I will be back for the next stone or so.

Thanks everyone for your magnificent support and inspirational posts. and good luck, keep on going. It's worth it.

GSQ

Divalicious said:

Thanks to everyone. 100 days done. I will be back.

GSQ

Back