100 days of exercise!

Here to subscribe as I said in your other thread. I need a plan like yours to get me off my bottom and stop making excuses!! One day a week and a couple of half hearted attempts isn't going to cut it! You're my inspiration!!

Hi

Good luck X

I've not been on much over the last couple of days as off work so need to catch up work diaries!

45 minutes circuit training class. ...was supposed to be lbt but the usual teacher wasn't there so a different woman did it!

Back from my holiday now. ...Exercise update. ..

1/4 - aqua
2/4 - 30 minute walk
3/4 - 8 hour drive! 30 minute walk
4/4- 2 hour cross country/hill walk
5/4 - 2 hour cross county / hill walk (easter egg hunt!) And a 20 minute walk
6/4 - 2 hour walk up and back down a very steep hill!
7/4 - 8 hour drive and 30 minute walk!

Well done!! That's really good! When I get home I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and plan to do exercise every day for the rest of my 20 weeks x

I did 10 mins this morning - squats, arms, abs and had a juice day. Was going to go to the gym but knee giving way but pilates is tomorrow and 2 days in a row maybe not good!

Big day today. ...

26 minute bike ride home, 44 minutes walking (to and from the gym) 50 minutes on the elliptical!

23 minute bike ride to work this morning

How to lose 40 pounds in 100 days
A combination of healthy diet andexercise is the cheapest way to lose weight. For this, the firstthing you need to do is calculate how many calories you need to cutfrom your diet. Losing 40 pounds in 100 days is equivalent to losingabout 2.8 pounds per week.
Design a diet and exercise plan throughwhich you would like to achieve your weight loss goals like forexample, eating fewer (800) calories and burning 600 calories, forthis you need to do moderate exercise such as brisk walking, joggingor swimming for about an hour. Eat plenty of lean protein, freshfruits and vegetables.
Follow your exercise regimen and dietprogram for 100 days . Avoid situations in which you might gettempted to break your diet, such as going out with friends to eat orfor movies. Weight yourself once in a week to track your progress.

2 bike rides totalling 49 minutes today

15 minutes of cardio and a 40 minute walk

Just a quick walk today. ..have a fitbit now so tracking daily steps too ☺ didn't get it until lunch time so won't hit target today!

Back