100 days of exercise!

What are you going to do to celebrate your fantastic achievement? It is a great achievement!! Did you weigh yourself on day 1 to see the change? Or measure? Xx

99 days - how are you going to celebrate?

I should probably have a rest day! !!

I'll still do my 10,000 steps though!

Was supposed to be going out for lunch today but postponed until tomorrow as I have a meeting!

I'll have to back track through my stats/diary for my weight when I started. ...I'll let you know in a bit

So 100 days ago....

I was 180lbs and in size 14 jeans. ....

Today. ...156.6lbs and in size 10 jeans!

Total loss. ...2.4lbs, 2 Jean sizes! !!!

Amazing well done! You've basically shown me what is possible with hard work and sticking to it!! I'm going to use you as my inspiration to make sure I do some sort of exercise, even if it's just a few sit ups, every day for the rest of the 20 weeks! Thank you and well done!! x

Amazing well done! You've basically shown me what is possible with hard work and sticking to it!! I'm going to use you as my inspiration to make sure I do some sort of exercise, even if it's just a few sit ups, every day for the rest of the 20 weeks! Thank you and well done!! x

WOW, your commitment inspires us all. Hard work does pay, thanks for sharing this with us.

Thanks

I've really come to enjoy exercise as I've gone along and I've found that I really love walking whereas in the past I would drive everywhere and find a parking space as close to my destination!

I'll carry on posting in here with all my exercise as I plan on keeping it up!

My hundredth day exercise was a lovely 40 minute walk in the sunshine over fields and woods near where I live

35 minutes walking/running done today .... need to start building up to being able to run distances. ..couldn't today as got a really bad stitch as a result of having way too much food at lunch time! !!

40 minute walk yesterday and today. ...will have another 20 minute walk later today as have to drop my car off for someone then walk home!

Your posts have certainly inspired me to walk more - planning to hit my steps target each day - smashed it yesterday

Well done ☺

I must admit I'm loving my fitbit. ..its really pushing me to move more. ...I've cancelled my gym membership now the nice weather is here and the walks in getting on are really helping to clear my head!

If I can't get a walk in I'm jogging on my mini trampoline to hit my steps. ...my legs are starting to get toned now which is amazing as I've always had big thighs and they are finally starting to shrink! !!!

Just one of the mini trampettes. ..We've had it for years but it was in my daughters bedroom and she used to play on it!

Just one of the mini trampettes. ..We've had it for years but it was in my daughters bedroom and she used to play on it!

It sounds so much fun hard to imagine it as exercise - I think I'll get one as kids would love it too as they play on a big one at their Nan's

Did 45 minutes of walking yesterday, and just got back from a 4 mile walk today!

Back