Mad at work and no sleep for me either, thinking about a walk.

June exercise challenge for Tipperary
To swim 480 lengths: 46 done/434 to go
To walk 72 km: 4.5 done/67.5 to go

Don't know where yesterday went to. By the time I done housework yesterday and moved bedrooms around it was time for work.
So apart from moving furniture and 2 and half hours cleaning at work I didn't do any other exercise. :-/

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing better than me. Didn't make my target Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Was just hiding indoors yesterday from the rain but have no excuse for Sat & Sun.
Have given myself a good kick in the butt and have met my target for today already.
Will have to make up for the weekends lost steps also this week. Am determined to average 12,000 steps a day so I will have to make up for my lazy weekend!
Well done tipperary with your swims and walks.
And craftermary I would say moving furniture is a great way to get the heart rate up.

My aim is 360,000 steps for June.
I am currently at 59,582/360,000.

More swimming today, I had time and decided to do a decent amount. I always swim 20 lengths and then aqua jog for as much as I can....it takes much more effort than swimming and tones up better. I managed 30 lengths jogging and can feel it in the tops of my arms and my bum.

To swim 480 lengths: 96 done/384 to go
To walk 72 km: 4.5 done/67.5 to go

A shot walk with husband last night, 3.5km

To swim 480 lengths: 96 done/384 to go
To walk 72 km: 8 done/64 to go

I got back to C25K today. Was hard going as I started back at week 7 where I left off 4 weeks ago

Wow, that was brave...well done

50 lengths of the pool

To swim 480 lengths: 146 done/334 to go
To walk 72 km: 8 done/64 to go

Its the 7th June so if you set an amount for the month you should be about 25% of the way through.

How are you doing, Im over and under where I should be

To swim 480 lengths: 146 done/334 to go =30% completed
To walk 72 km: 8 done/64 to go = 11%

Well done GaGirl on getting back to the couch 25k. It is something I would love to do if I could manage the time without children. I also have painful toes on one foot which does not help. Starting to act up mow that I am walking more.

Well done Tipperary too. You are doing well. Very well ahead in your swimming.
I have adopted your approach to recording my steps to keep me aware of what I need to do this month.
So as of last night I have completed

79,547 steps/360,000

..... a bit behind but I will make my target!

I have adopted your approach to recording my steps to keep me aware of what I need to do this month.
So as of last night I have completed

79,547 steps/360,000

..... a bit behind but I will make my target!

That's why I like to set it and write it down, it is easy to see what you have done and alter your plan up or down.

8k walk for me today with dog and babybin buggy. On my phone so will add it to my list tomorrow.

My dad has offered to get me a few PT sessions to help me continue with my fitness journey so think i'm going to be booking a few of those in later this month. Never worked with a personal trainer before so not sure if I want to be excited or terrified haha

To walk 72 km: 16 done/56 to go

96030 steps/360000!
I am getting there. Made a very good effort yesterday.
Good work on the 8k walk Tipperary. I wonder how many steps that would be
A PT sounds amazing Determined. I would love that. It's the kinda time and focus I need.

A quick 4k walk, I did want to swim this morning but got called into work this morning and will be back this evening.

To walk 72 km: 20 done/52 to go

124,497/ 360,000 steps as of yesterday, so 10 days.
Doing well. Just need to keep it up now.
Definitely find I walk more with a target!

You are well ahead of target Tipperary. Well done

137,144/ 360,000 steps.

I bought anew bike and went for a 10km cycle.
I am sure this will affect my swimming and walking goals.

To walk 72 km: 20 done/52 to go

Cycled 10km

Back