100 days of exercise!

45 mins gym - weights, kettle bells and 10 bike. Just waiting for pilates to start. Sssshhhhhh - but I think I might be seeing some muscle and possibly lost some inches!!!

Woo hoo, well done x

Its My daughters parents evening tonight so going to walk to the school and back. ... will be a 30 minute walk ☺

30 minute walk again for me today. ... planning on a busy day tomorrow. ...if my daughter will walk anywhere with me! !!!

I think I've lost 1 inch hips and 2 waist - I didn't measure thighs but they look more toned - stomach definitely flatter - I think I'm getting flatter rather than narrower :)

Just done a 30 minute swim. ...32 lengths which works out as half a mile!

Hoping to add to that today with a walk into town plus roller disco tonight! Will come back later to update!

Roller disco sounds cool! I've lost 1 lb this week so 9.7 but I know this will sound weird 9.7 this time due to all the exercise is probably lower fat than my lowest recent weight of 9. 4 with no exercise - does that make sense? I'm not saying 9.7 is the same as 9 4 plus muscle but there is something in that somehow

Roller disco sounds cool! I've lost 1 lb this week so 9.7 but I know this will sound weird 9.7 this time due to all the exercise is probably lower fat than my lowest recent weight of 9. 4 with no exercise - does that make sense? I'm not saying 9.7 is the same as 9 4 plus muscle but there is something in that somehow

It will defo be less fat than 9 4 was. ...have a look on Google for the pound of fat compared to a pound of muscle there is s huge difference x

Just done a 30 minute swim. ...32 lengths which works out as half a mile!

Add a 50 minute walk to that!

Walked 3 miles which is pretty good considering my 8 year old daughter was with me and didn't complain until we were around the corner from home!

My daughter wimped out of roller disco so we just went round the block. ...she skated, I walked so another 20 minute walk

Walked my son to his mates and back so 10800 ish steps now. 30 day abs challenge done 45 crunches (fine), 18 leg raises 40 second plank

Wow that's good going - I'm still in my pj's!!! However 10 min shapers done - had to change from squats to leg raises as knee not good - then 30 days abs challenge 50 crunches, 20 leg raises and a FIFTY second plank! I might have posted before I was up to 90 before my back went and after ages after back had gone I was down to 7 seconds - so 50 is big! At the end of 30 days it's supposed to be 120 crunches, 64 leg raises and a 155 second plank!!!!

'Rest' day today so just a 30 minute walk

Well done for still doing exercise with your flare up. Hope it gets better soon x

Just got home from the gym. ...15 minutes on the treadmill followed by 45 minute legs bums and tums class. ....I'm defo going to feel it in the morning!

I walked to school and back then cubs and back. Did my 10 mins shapers this morning and my abs challenge then did diet penalty tonight! Hopefully gym and pilates tomorrow

20 minute walk to the leisure centre tonight then 1 hour aqua aerobics. Got a lift home with my sister ☺

Back