100 Days to Change My Life

AllYours

is on a mission.
100 DAYS TO GO

I have been on one diet or another for the last twenty years; like a lot of folks I lose a few pounds, become disenchanted with the diet, fall off the wagon and then gain those lost pounds back plus a few more to boot. I tend to use food as comfort when stressed or upset so some days I eat normally other days I will non-stop graze and this has lead to me carrying just over three stones of excess weight.

I am a size 18 but look bigger I am sure. I look very pudgy as I am small boned... I hate how I look. I mean hell... even the ankles have cellulite.
BUT I refuse to stay porky for a moment longer. I want 2016 to be the year I finally get to goal, can wear all my lovely size 10 and 12 clothes hung at the back of the wardrobe and feel good about my physical self. I have decided to use Exante as it will be nice to forget about meals for a while and I want the quick losses as I am so damn impatient.

It is also 100 days to my sister's wedding, she sprung the invite on me last week.
She has always been very critical of me and always has sly digs about my weight (she is a size 10) - the fact I have never been married (she is on her 4th wedding) and general critiques designed to make me feel bad. I am using her nastiness as the fire in my stomach to keep me focused. I am doing this for me... but I will show her!!!

I have already picked out a lovely size 12 dress and it is hung on my wardrobes as inspiration. I WILL look stunning on her wedding day... I refuse to be anything but slim and gorgeous!

I am on day 3 of Exante with lovely headaches and feeling a bit crap-a-rola however tummy is already feeling flatter and I do feel positive. My little one is off school today with a high temp, hacking cough and general malaise... and I have the dentist later. Today would normally be a day I grazed as it has stressors ahead - I plan to stick to my sachets, water, coffee and think positively about everything.

Wish me luck and thanks for reading.

Liz X

Last edited:
9am - Breakfast was a lemon cheesecake shake. Very lovely indeed...

Now for a black coffee, a litre of sparkling water and some housework whilst the wee one watches Cbeebies from her sofa-bed.

x

Hot chocolate and mint shake for lunch which was nice. Last night I had the hot chocolate and ginger shake... it tasted and smelt like wet dog. I don't think I shall be buying that one again.
I am on my second litre of sparkling water... and peeing well.

Hi there, there's a good exante crew on here all determined to get this weight off and keep it off. I've lost loads of weight on a vlcd, it really works.....now maintainance I haven't cracked, but I'm willing to learn with the help of my friends on here. I've lost 1.5 stones in 5 weeks. I'm losing about 3lb a week, which is quick enough for me, but others have greater losses if very strict to total food replacement.

I come on here at least once a day, it keeps me accountable. Good to see u on board. Just keep that wedding in mind :)

Welcome, your day one seems to be going well :)

Here to follow :) 100 days is a hard but good target. I usually do around 3 months so not far off 100 days.

We're with you all the way! Good luck :)

welcome, you can certainly lose loads in 100 days & you will do it, there's some great support on here, I'm hoping to lose 4 stone in 3 months I've lost 2 stone so far in 6 weeks, just amazing however I need to maintain my weight once lost which I will do this time as this is the 3rd time of losing & gaining, good luck on your journey:)

Good luck! I'm planning to go at the diet hard for around the same kind of time as well, not easy but do-able, just stay focused and drink lots of water :)

hi and good luck :)

99 days to go

Thank you all... the support on here is fantastic. :)I am enjoying reading everyone's diary... feels like having virtual friends going through the same thing.

I have now been on Exante for four days... today was transitional day; the headaches lifted at lunchtime and I feel energetic but slightly light headed so I think ketosis is coming into town.

I spent from 6pm yesterday evening to 3am this morning in hospital with the wee one after her temperature rocketed to 41 degrees and paracetamol didn't cool her down at all. Our GP wanted her in to be checked over to ensure nothing serious was developing. They diagnosed tonsillitis and a chest infection (no wonder she was feeling ropey yesterday) and discharged us with a bag full of meds. She has been cooler today and feeling a little better but has been very demanding and in need of constant cuddles which I don't begrudge but was tiring after only three hours sleep last night. However... the silver lining... normally this stress would send me running to the nearest, sweetest, fattest carb fix and somehow I have stuck to my shakes, battled through the carb flu and the crying toddler ailments and feel like I have come through the other side.

If I could get through the last twenty-four hours on plan... I can do the other 98 days remaining... easy squeezy. :cool:

I have had the almond & vanilla shake today, very sweet... like liquid marzipan. I had the chocolate hot as my evening meal and had the banana for brekkie which tasted like Angel Delight. I am a bit dry tonight so I am sat in bed, drinking sparkling water, reading Minimin's whilst a snoring four year lays like a starfish in my bed. Roll on tomorrow... my last day before my first weigh in and fingers crossed for the promised ketosis euphoria.

Night all... have a lovely (L) Valentine's weekend.

Liz x

Must admit I did pull a few faces and the flavours of some of the shakes now, last time I did it you only had 2 types of bar and 4 flavour shakes lol, not a fan of marzipan so the almond one might be a case of hold my nose and chug it down!

Sounds like you are doing really well despite having a tough day, well done!

Hi, here to follow. Good luck, you sound really focused. You can definitely do it.

Well done for sticking with it! The rest will be a breeze ;)

Must admit I did pull a few faces and the flavours of some of the shakes now, last time I did it you only had 2 types of bar and 4 flavour shakes lol, not a fan of marzipan so the almond one might be a case of hold my nose and chug it down!

Sounds like you are doing really well despite having a tough day, well done!

I only do shakes due to being gluten intolerant and try not to have anything too often as I have found I tend to go off them. On the whole they aren't too bad but I can't get over the hot chocolate and ginger shake... very gag worthy. :confused:

98 DAYS TO GO

Thanks ladies... feeling positive for tomorrow's weigh in. I will have only done a six day first week but wanted to time it so my final weigh in is on party day. Tried my size 12 party dress on last night, it wouldn't come over my thighs... lol there is some serious work to be done. :rolleyes:

Started the day with the coconut shake... it's not very coconut-like but is very nice. Onwards and upwards for Saturday...

Liz x

I was dropping a dress size every 4 - 6 weeks when I did exante the last time, I made a point of really limiting what I bought as they were too big before I got any real wear out of them, I pretty much lived in leggings!

You're having a great first week. Glad ketosis kicked in early for you. Hope your little one is better soon.

Back