100 Days until Christmas

2/100 for me now too. This "might" be what ecourages me to stick to it!

Ohh i would love to join this! I have been 100% since friday, so from Sunday when this started mine is 3/100 (today is day 4 :) )
Good luck everyone, we can do it!!!! xxxx

I'll join, glad the first day was Sunday and not Saturday as I can safely say 3/100 100% now :)
Like you there's no way I'll do 100 100% not with all the bits inbetween now and Christmas, but it'll be a good incentive to be 100% when I can

Ooohh I'm joining in! I need a boost (and a kick up the bum!) so hopefully this will help!

3/100 so far :) x

4/100 so far :) and I've started my body magic campaign lol
Am I the only one that's looking forward to Christmas already?? I honestly can't wait!! I'm like a big kid

Just got back from the gym had a good day, I had to use all my syns today but I have been 100%
so that's 3/100 for me :) shame I blew it Monday by nibbling a few naughties at work but being a chef does have its downsides!

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

4/100 for me and lost 5lbs in my first week! Feel great! Here's to the next 96 days :D

3/100 after yesterdays 100%. Even chucked my sons leftover chips in the bin rather than eating them!!!

I'm sure its because if I'd eaten even a few I couldnt have claimed my 3rd 100% day!!! Even if I'd had them it would have made no difference to weigh in next Monday so it must be this thread thats keeping me good!

Well, 4 days in a row for me now. It was a close run thing, though as was seriously in the mood for a glass of wine, and that would certainly have blown it! 'Fortunately' i didnt have any in the house, the kids were in bed and hubby was out until late, so I couldn't have any. Save!

Everyone is doing really great, well done everyone - we can do it!

3/100, day 4 today. On a night shift tonight. Determined not to be tempted by the tuck shop and getting day 4 done and dusted. :)

I'm doing blind WI's for the next few weeks (not sure how long, I think maybe 4 weeks but might be less then that) going to aim to be 100% for all of that. If it is 4 weeks it ends the week of my mums Birthday...which I'll try to stay on plan for but can't make promises

4/100 so far, day 5 today! :D I resisted chocolate yesterday, my mate bought me a chocolate bar even though she knew i was doing sw lol But it was ok coz i gave it to my daughter instead! ;) xxx

I'm gonna jump on board if nobody objects!
2/100 at 100% weigh in tonight, aiming for a stone between now and christmas to take me just short of 3st in total!
Xx

Just got back from the gym again, had a lovely hot bubbly bath and im about to have some SW icecream for 1syn with some fresh strawberries yum! I've been 100% today so thats 4/100 for me I'm loving this!

5/100 :D

Back