100% for 100 days challenge

Samprand

WILL do it!
I used to be able to find these sorts of threads quite easily but can't seem to find any now :confused: If there are any pre-existing ones please let me know! lol But for now I'll assume there aren't any, so I'm starting my own :)

I plan to be 100% Exante TS for 100 days and am setting myself this goal as a challenge - anyone is free to join, just add your name!

Samprand - 0 days done, 100 days to go

Hi samprand and good luck on your 100 day challenge - you have great motivation to do this. Am thinking could I even contemplate this - I have just started working solution and am finding this doable at moment - no more naughty snacking in evening or me xx

I plan to be 100% Exante TS for 100 days and am setting myself this goal as a challenge - anyone is free to join, just add your name!
Hello Samprand,

Good luck with your challenge. I don't think I could go a 100 days. But, I'll join you for 5 :) I know it is a tiny fraction of your will power - but that's all I can contemplate right now. Got a family party on the Sunday anyway - so will be forced to eat something.

So all the best to you and will keep you posted on my day to day progress. So far I've been 100%.

Hi samprand and good luck on your 100 day challenge - you have great motivation to do this. Am thinking could I even contemplate this - I have just started working solution and am finding this doable at moment - no more naughty snacking in evening or me xx

Thanks hun, I haven't managed to get past day 2 yet though! Evenings are my naughty time, I manage to be good all day but then it goes wrong lol Although, being good through the day is having an effect as I've lost a bit of weight :) Not as much as I would have lost if I had been 100%, but since I've cheated I can't complain! How are you finding things? Are the evenings better for you now x

Hello Samprand,

Good luck with your challenge. I don't think I could go a 100 days. But, I'll join you for 5 :) I know it is a tiny fraction of your will power - but that's all I can contemplate right now. Got a family party on the Sunday anyway - so will be forced to eat something.

So all the best to you and will keep you posted on my day to day progress. So far I've been 100%.

My willpower has upped and left, it does that a lot lol Ah yes, it's the law that everyone is forced to eat at parties, everybody knows that's how it goes :D Well done on being 100% so far, keep it up, keep going! x

Evenings are my naughty time, I manage to be good all day but then it goes wrong lol

Hi Samprand,

It is the evenings that are the hardest for me too. Last night I was so hungry I couldn't focus on the holiday my husband and I were researching so I just had an extra bar. I think that's the thing that saved me from raiding the fridge.

I had a bit of prawn omlette today. Now although that does sound bad it was all protein so still in ketosis and I just had a few bites, so less than 400 calories - so I'm counting my day so far as 100%.

How's your day been?

Hi Samprand,

How's the day been? How are you doing? I'm doing okay. Today has been a lot better than yesterday. Will be 100% today for sure :)

Being totally honest, I'm rarely 100%! I usually have a slice of lean ham or two mid-late afternoon. It keeps me going til dinner time, helps me get through cooking the family dinner and as far as I'm concerned its the lesser of all evils! At least I'm keeping away from the snack cupboard! I wish I had your will power girls ;-) x

Being totally honest, I'm rarely 100%! I usually have a slice of lean ham or two mid-late afternoon. It keeps me going til dinner time, helps me get through cooking the family dinner and as far as I'm concerned its the lesser of all evils! At least I'm keeping away from the snack cupboard! I wish I had your will power girls ;-) x
Hello Buttons,

I wasn't completely 100% on the Thursday. I ended up cheating and having a cheese slice with 2 seafood sticks and seafood sauce [reduced] like a mini sushi roll, and then some roast chicken from OH's dinner plate. But, other than that, it was ok.

Yesterday however was my first really full 100% day. Felt no hunger and only managed 2 1/2 of the three meals. Had to halve my bar. Today's been 100% as well. So far had a chocolate shake in the morning and the 1/2 bar from yesterday for lunch.

How's your day been? x

That's not too bad at all. I was out for dinner with friends last night, so I just ordered two starters instead of a meal: garlic mushrooms and butterfly prawns. Left the bread that came with them but still quite greasy so am a bit concerned. But today I'm shopping in Cambridge with my daughter, forgot to bring a bar for lunch but just been drinking water instead. Even resisted Starbucks when I bought her lunch! Lots of walking too so am rather shattered. Hoping it cancels out last night! :) Onwards and upwards!

That's not too bad at all. I was out for dinner with friends last night, so I just ordered two starters instead of a meal: garlic mushrooms and butterfly prawns. Left the bread that came with them but still quite greasy so am a bit concerned. But today I'm shopping in Cambridge with my daughter, forgot to bring a bar for lunch but just been drinking water instead. Even resisted Starbucks when I bought her lunch! Lots of walking too so am rather shattered. Hoping it cancels out last night! :) Onwards and upwards!

Well your food choices were good for the meal. And you've done lots of walking so it should be fine. And, this isn't really about low fat, but more like low carb and low calorie, so you should be fine and in ketosis. Do you check?

My husband has ordered some sticks from online. So should know for sure when they turn up. Right now I'm relying on how my body is feeling.

I bought my ketostixs over the counter in Boots, they didn't bat an eyelid. I couldn't actually tell if I was in ketosis this morning, cos, erm, I discovered it's 'that time'! (Sorry tmi!) But I'm not at all hungry so I guess I am :) Home now and had a bar and a cup of tea. Shopping with a teenage daughter is full on! (But I bought myself a treat too :) so I don't mind)

I bought my ketostixs over the counter in Boots, they didn't bat an eyelid. I couldn't actually tell if I was in ketosis this morning, cos, erm, I discovered it's 'that time'! (Sorry tmi!) But I'm not at all hungry so I guess I am :) Home now and had a bar and a cup of tea. Shopping with a teenage daughter is full on! (But I bought myself a treat too :) so I don't mind)

Treats are so important to keep focused :) I did an online order on the 19th and can't wait for it to arrive.

Going to go have either my soup or my pasta now. Have a good evening if I'm not back on. And have a super day tomorrow. I'll be at a party, trying to not eat :)[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Thanks. Have fun at the party :) and stay strong ;-)

Hello,

I was fairly strong yesterday. Had my shake, bar and soup [Thai chicken is gorgeous btw] and only had some white fish, some chicken [none of the sauce for both] and steamed green vegetables from the lunch party offerings. Felt good and ensured I only drank water and one cup of black coffee with the sweetner I'd taken with me.

Today is going to be 100%. Its my TOTM so want to be super good these next few days to see a real weight reduction once the phase passes.

How was yesterday for you? How's today shaping up?

Hi Samprand,

Not heard in a while from you. Hope all is well.

Hi Kitty, you did really well. I had some lean lamb and stir fried courgettes whilst everyone else tucked into their roast dinner! (That I made but in a better mood about it!) And I resisted the coconut cake for dessert :) 100% today - well, my version of 100%, includes two slices of ham after the school run. Not long til weigh in on Sunday now so determined to be super good this week!

Hi Kitty, you did really well. I had some lean lamb and stir fried courgettes whilst everyone else tucked into their roast dinner! (That I made but in a better mood about it!) And I resisted the coconut cake for dessert :) 100% today - well, my version of 100%, includes two slices of ham after the school run. Not long til weigh in on Sunday now so determined to be super good this week!

Yey for resisting the cake. Sounds really tasty.
And well done for being on your version of 100% today. Just put the chicken to marinade for OH's dinner. Don't feel the urge to nibble at the moment - seems to have passed. Have opened a bottle of diet cola and that's helped the sugar craving.

Can I join? I'll be starting tomorrow :)

Hi, can I join too!

I have lots to lose and started Exante on Monday so on day 5. Have stuck to it 100% and been feeling ok, all things considered! I am starting at 23st 10lb and not got on the scales yet. No novice to dieting... lost 11 stones 20 years ago with WW and have since been yo-yo dieting with SW and calorie counting.

I want to try 100 days 100%. We can do it!

x

Can i jump in on this too, day 3 today so i'm all headachy!
completely 100% so far

Back