100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

So 100% is going well for me so far :D OK, so I haven't eaten anything, and only had a cup of coffee *mentally notes half syn in head* am about to sit and write my days plan.... EE day today I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea! Can I join you for the 100%, 30 days thing pretty please? :D

Today is only my second weigh in, still fairly new and enthusiastic, but going by past performances (i've lost all my weight 3 times and put it back on again! grrrr) my willpower will start to desert me at some point so anything that motivates us is a fab idea and well worth a try xxx

Count me in!! I had a bad day yesterday eating way too much ice cream (well over my syns). So from today I shall be 100%. :D this shall be a tough challenge I think, but i'm up for it!

I reckon too that it should be mentioned that flexi synning should be allowed....

Actual proper flexi synning, not just going off the wagon and calling it flexi-synning. But what SW describe as flexi-synning, which is planned and counted and only on the odd occasion. Flexi-synning is one of the greatest bits of SW and it is part of the plan :D so to have a proper Flexi meal (not day - because that's not what they mean!) isn't going off track IMO and staying on plan xxx

How is every one doing?

So far so good for me :) Still got half an A, and half a B to use today so they will be ready and waiting to squash my hunger pangs pre dinner later :) It's actually made me really think about when I get hungry and adjust my meals and snack accordingly :D

How about everyone else? xxx

I'm in too
Day 1 going well, just made my little lad a lolly pop tree and resisted, I only joined SW on thurs, had a wobble yesterday ( allways the same when hubbys away) need to find a way to combat that as hes away often.
but all in all an ok week, have resisted weighing at home so roll on thursday...

Day one for me is going well so far. Not once have i thought about what i want to have to eat. No planning!

Still got tea to go yet. lets see. :) Its actually WI for tomorrow, but im not weighing. Im going to go to class, and enjoy image therapy.. and i will weigh in 2 weeks time :)

I'm in too.
Been on the plan 4 weeks and going well so far but I'm struggling to eat my HEXB's so need to get more organised and plan better.

Please, please count me in, have been struggling for weeks now. Started a fresh today and then saw this.
Where do i put my name?? what do i do apart form keeping 100% to plan??

i want in! i am mega determined this time!! :) x

you dont 'do' anything thats the beauty of it.

i believe the stress and pressure of sticking to a plan could be the culprit.

one day at a time, eat what you fancy, that day.. and see how you go..

NOTE: SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION ABOUT WHAT 100% ACTUALLY IS, I HAVE CREATED ONE GOLDEN RULE, ITS THE ONLY RULE.. SO EVEYRTHING OUTSIDE IS ALLOWED (flexi synning, extra HE's for those who are maintaining/breastfeeding etc)

NO FALLING OFF THE WAGON, FOR 30 DAYS.

okay? lol, thats all 100% is, just no falling off the wagon.. so one day at a time. lets see how we go okay?

xxxx

Doing good so far. Used 11 1/2 syns and all my HE's but have plenty of free food in. Have posted on fb as well with todays menu.

Having a great day so far im back home with my fanily for week to have a mini break from uni so had to explain all about sw to my mum coz she asks lots of questions!well done all on your day so far 1 day down 29 to go we can do it=)

Hi can I join in. I weighed in at 17 stone 10.5lbs last Wednesday so started again Thursday. I will finish on the 4th June my 25th Birthday I'm having a bbq but the SW way but followed by a chocolate fountain with fresh fruit.
I have put on a stone, I weight the same as I did 18months ago, My food diary is on here too. X

I'm in !!!!! I have to be good re. Diabetes and wanting to stay committed. I used to do this when struggling and found just making sure I 'made it ' to bedtime much easier than thinking long term.
Good luck everyone x

Re posts relation to Facebook

I have edited and deleted several posts on here. Can I remind you that one of the Minimins rules states 21.Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the internet.
This is something everyone agrees to when they join Minimins.

By taking things like this challenge to a FB group means its being removed from Minimins completely and is detrimental to the site.

The thread has been edited and not deleted as it was Ferns suggestion to have the 30 day challenge running and it wasnt her intention to run it on Facebook.

If anyone has any complaint/comments regarding this rule please PM myself or any other Moderator/Admin

Thank you
Starlight

Back