100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

If I was doing slimming world I would have joined..I like the duration, long enough to make a difference but not so long that it feels intimidating.

I in too, i think this is exactly the motivation i need for the next few weeks. I start today and as my food diaries on here for all to see that should help to. Good luck to everyone.

I'm up for this...been losing and gaining the same three pounds for months now....but then it's been months since I've done 100% for more than a few days, so hopefully this challenge will help me make a breakthrough. Good luck everyone! xx

sorry never realised I had broke the rule I thought as we could add face book to our profile it was ok

Is it possible that Busy Mum could have the link in her sig?

No. Thats still doing the same, encouraging people to use another form of forum as opposed to Minimins.

Im not really sure what the benefits are to taking the challenge off Minimins to a private group, surely its more encouraging for new members to see things like challenges here and be encouraged to participate? Did you know you can set up groups on Minimins??? http://www.minimins.com/groups/

Anyway bottom line is, no, a link to the group in a signature is not allowed and would be removed by Admin

i found FB easier as i can access it on my fone, where as i cant minimins.. but okay, if its a rule, its a rule!!

surely that also counts for my RFL link?

- day 2. going to group tonight but am not weighing.

homemade lasagne and chips, with a cadburys highlights mousse (3syns) and berrys,

i will do this!

day two baby! how are you all getting on?

Have you added Minimins to your Phone I went online to it and saved it and it shows as an icon on my screen, like an app, then when I click on it it opens straight away and is quite easy to navigate :)

The RFL link is totally different. Its not another forum/community based link. Its not encouraging people to do things (like challenges) on another site and potentially affect Minimins

good day for me....trying to be an angel this week...I used to be a real SW goodie-two-shoes but since Christmas I've been winging it more often than not. I want to turn over a new leaf.
Good luck everyone! x

Day one for me started a little late, but its gone great, stuck to plan 100% and feel so great for it and for the first time in ages i looking forward to weigh in on Saturday. Hope everyone else is doing good too.

good day for me too:D go us all=D bring on day three we will kick its bum=D!xxx

Yay 2 days done, day 3 (and wi) bring it on!!!
great thread.
and although I know ths is impossible
I WI @ 14.7 (at 7pm last thurs) and couldnt help but feel good when I hopped on my scales this am (in the buff) to see 13.10
not seen that for a while, so cant wait to see how WI goes tonight.

sticking 100% despite having 2 ill kids and tons of stress at the moment

Hi all. Still 100% on Fast Forward, Im on Day 5 of it, which will end on Saturday. Im not sure whether I want to do another week of it or not! Im missing the regular SW foods!!! I may just carry on until Tuesday evening which is weigh in and then change back.
How is everyone doing??

4 days 100% here but 3 days since this challenge started. Im fine in the week, its the weekend that will hit me hard!

heya all hope ur doing well:) just wondering, i find evenings like really crap, even though i have a proper tea i always want to pick at snacks and stuff, any ideas on how to get rid of this awful habbit?xxxx

Back