100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi all.

Im REALLY struggeling at the mo. SO, i have devised a new plan, who would like to join me? - I have tried the whole 4week challenges, but right now i feel i need to take each day at a time.. and praise myself for each 100% day i do.

SO.. 100% for 30 days.. Starting tomorrow..(11/5/2010) to 9/6/2010.

please feel free to update weekly here, or daily should you need the extra help! I know i proberly will.. I have also decided i am not going to weigh weekley anymore. I am going to weigh fortnightly. With my weightloss so slow at the mo, and the pressure of the week going too fast once i have a bad day, its too much. i also feel this might help me health wise, as im going through a difficult time at the mo, the pressure surely isnt helping.

Also, i am setting NO goal weight loss.

NO goals, no pressure, just each day. One at a time..

Sound good? x

Sounds good and it ends on my daughters 2nd birthday. Ill give it a go, and im also seriously struggling too.

I'm only at the end of my first week and am finding it tough too!

I'm also trying to just take one day at a time and haven't set any actual weight goals. My main goal for the moment is to be able to get my wedding ring on and off easily!

Good luck with your strategy, I hope it works xx

I WILL!!! what do we class 100% as long as we stick within the plan and use no more syns than offered... as im going save some syns so can have a treat on a saturday night x

Me, me, me!! *sticks hand really high in the air* I've been rubbish at maintaining, so far and I'm not even two weeks in!! I need something to kee me on the straight and narrow other wise I'll be putting all the weight back straight away!!

Ooo..please can I join in?? I will start with you tomorrow 11/05/10 Fern for 30 days.

- 100% -

using all your HE's
no more than 105 syns per week (no matter how you chose to use them)
and if you'd like, superfree food and fluids.

Thats what i class to be 100%.. xx

if its 105 syns I can't do it or I'd be out of target, baby is still feeding 10 times a day and I need 7 hex a day just to maintain and I end up bloated:wave_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
yay i can join and be 100% :) get weighed tomorrow so perfect time to start :) X

if its 105 syns I can't do it or I'd be out of target, baby is still feeding 10 times a day and I need 7 hex a day just to maintain and I end up bloated:wave_cry:

No no no, you can still join!! - you'r breastfeeding, thats completly different.

100% is whatever works for you on the slimmingworld plan..

i dont have 105 a week either.. i meant it as 100% being basic sw stuff! xx

No no no, you can still join!! - you'r breastfeeding, thats completly different.

100% is whatever works for you on the slimmingworld plan..

i dont have 105 a week either.. i meant it as 100% being basic sw stuff! xx

thanks apparently according to my consultant I'm a abnormality:8855:most people don't feed to 1 and if they do its only 1 feed so if I need to up syns its not too bad, I plan to have a glass of orange with my iron suppliment, so I don't eat too much rubbish.

LOL.. it really does take it out of you breast feeding though!!

So ladddddddddiiiiieeeeeeeesssss.

Are you ready. Tomorrow is when we start.. Lets see if we can find our motivation on the way hey!

I so need to do this!
I have fallen off the wagon and have been gaining and loosing the same 4lbs over about 6 weeks!
30 days 100% for me starting tomorrow!

I'm in 1000000000%!!!!!!! Yeah!! :D

i wish i could join in, but i am off to London for 4 days on Saturday - no way i can stay to plan over that period :( Good luck everyone xxx

Count me in too, no more stupid mistakes with bag of french fries, leading to another:rolleyes:

Starting tomorrow too.

Back