100% for january

Just want to say I'm still 100% for the month! And today is my slimming world birthday

Congrats for 100% for the month. Thats fab.... I'm on day 8 of 100%. Lost 11.5lb last week so need to be 100% this week too x

Another 100% day which tops off a 100% week! Hope it shows on the scales at weigh-in tomorrow!!

I'm the same at the moment but i have had to take stuff to get things moving!

Another 100% day x

Have both of you tried eating grapefruit ! That is one fruit that really gets things moving add some sweetener to it if you find it too tarty

Have both of you tried eating grapefruit ! That is one fruit that really gets things moving add some sweetener to it if you find it too tarty
Thankyou i might try this because the lactulose is making me feel so ill x the joys of being pregnant x plus this whole week i have been eating wholemeal bread and that always messes everything up so thankfully i have finished it all today x

What a great idea! I've been doing SW for almost four months and other than a few small blips (a very stressful day and Xmas!) I'm pretty much 100%. So far 100% on board for January so fingers crossed the results keep coming in!

Back