Jayellekay 5/63 58days to go!
Rkmriddell 8/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 7/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 64/84
Fairy Mary 3/63

Glad you're feeling better spangles.

Day 8 done. First wi tonight too. Am down 11lbs!!! Am v pleased. That should make tomorrows meal out much easier :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Rkmriddell - 11lbs is AMAZING!

Jayellekay 6/63 57days to go!
Rkmriddell 8/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 7/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 64/84
Fairy Mary 3/63

yesterday felt down in the dumps about the diet, today i feel on top of the world... weird how our moods swing isn't it? The main thing is to stay focused NO MATTER WHAT!! (easier said than done);)

Rkmriddell 8/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 8/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 64/84
Fairy Mary 3/63[/QUOTE]

Rkmriddell 8/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 8/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
spangles 65/84 - 19 days to go.
Fairy Mary 3/63

How many of our little gang are doing this for the first time? It seems from reading the forums, that staying 100% is much much harder for the returners. I hope I don't have to come back.

How many of our little gang are doing this for the first time? It seems from reading the forums, that staying 100% is much much harder for the returners. I hope I don't have to come back.

Nope, no first time for me... wished I had finished the first time because it is definitely harder!! Do everything in your power not to come back, my advice too... if you can help it, DON't take a break, you can't take the chance of finding out if you're the kind to get right back on, or veer into "bingeland". It's always 50/50. good luck to you, you seem to be doing great!

Jayellekay said:
Rkmriddell 8/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 7/75
Posterofagirl 3/60
spangles 64/84
Fairy Mary 3/63

Had a bad Saturday but I seem to be more focused this week. Fingers crossed!

I'm a returner and it is harder. Not sure if it's because of maternity leave meaning I'm not running around so much or what.

Come on everyone. We can do this and it'll be the only, or the final time as we will all learn to face our food issues when on this plan!!!!! Let's be positive

As a side note though lol. Has anyone had or suffering from insomnia, am exausted but have barely slept for about 4 days.... Wondering if I'm getting the energy everyone talks about overnight lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

One day closer to our target s ladies keep Believing in yourselves you CAN do this you deserve to be everything you want to be xxx

I'm a returner :( lost 9 stone then over past 4 gets put 3 back on however 3 weeks in 100 percent and I'm half way there xx

I have found it difficult to get off to sleep too which is usually no bother for me (4 kids under 7!) and have slept lightly all week! Put it down to a raising metabolism ???

Hi ladies can i join? i want to SS to goal - 2 stone to go! weighed in at 14st alb and want to get to 12 st. I am on day 3 and my first with in is next week. i feel if i join a group we can can all keep each other motivated! x

just noticed that you may have enough in your team already :(

spangles said:
Rkmriddell 9/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 8/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
Fairy Mary 3/63

Tough day today. Made our friends sons 18th birthday cake, difficult not tasting although was ok with the not eating. Then a meal out. Stuck to a chicken salad which was nice but didn't feel like I needed it if that makes sense. Stuck to water too :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fairy-mary said:
I have found it difficult to get off to sleep too which is usually no bother for me (4 kids under 7!) and have slept lightly all week! Put it down to a raising metabolism ???

Glad it's not just me then!! I'm the same have twin Two year old boys who don't sleep well anyway plus all the exhaustion that goes with it. Driving me mad though. My eyes are so sore and itchy. If I dont sleep tonight I may well get a tablet for tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just noticed that you may have enough in your team already :(

It's not really a team in that sense. Just copy and paste the list with your name added to it, plus how many days you've managed to do 100% out of how many you're planning. So, mine is 65/84 because after 84 days we have to go up to the 810 plan. Other people have shorter targets related to when they want to come up the steps etc.

today was fine. fair bit of hunger, mind. but i have that every day when i'm due a pack.

Am 100% on my plan but been STS for 10 days, just sucks!

Rkmriddell 9/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 9/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
Fairy Mary 3/63

Another day down. It's getting there slowly. No WI for me tonight as CDC is on holiday. Hoping for a whopper next week!

Jayellekay 7/63 56days to go!
Rkmriddell 9/73
Jembo 24/92
Enlightenme2 9/75
Posterofagirl 0/60
Fairy Mary 3/63

Back