100% in September thread

tanya12 said:
well i ended up having a chicken breast as a extra something so i hope i havnt screwed everything up meanwhile im so tired but mind so busy lol basically with everything im a mess lol

The chicken will be ok, it's exta protein, don't worry about that!
Just be nice to yourself, you deserve it. Think what makes you sleepy, hot drink, nice hot bath with bubbles, nice smelly andles and see if you can get to bed early!

Take care..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Another day down not the easiest have had some chicken didn't train today have a big session planned for tomorrow. hope my legs are a bit less lead like it's cardio and abs. Night night :)

The chicken will be ok, it's exta protein, don't worry about that!
Just be nice to yourself, you deserve it. Think what makes you sleepy, hot drink, nice hot bath with bubbles, nice smelly andles and see if you can get to bed early!

Take care..

thanks for all ur support im wondering if il get into keto tomorrow as il be on day 5 im gonna have a nice cuppa now and play a bit of fb then try get a early night xxxxx
kate im intrested in how often u started exercising and what sort as ur start weight is not far off mine this time xxx keep up the good work girlies x

I know it's the 4th of the month, but can I join in from tomorrow please. I've got 45days til my cousins 40th, and 46 til my potential holiday-if we can find something suitable! Would love to lose 28lbs by then-it's just over 4lb a week, but I think I can do it-I managed 42 in 7 weeks last time round! Here we go! So if its ok to join in, then tomoz is day 1/45 xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

welcome Welshtigger if we all egg eachother on im sure we can do it :)

heres to fighting the fat and the temptation of crap, i have took a pic of me at the start this time and gonna take 1 in a month so i can see the difference :D

Day 1 of 45 started. Just had a iced strawberry shake :) aiming for 4 packs a day and no extras. It's all too easy to just grab a mini babybel or something, but then it all adds up. I know that if I stick to it 100% then I can shift a decent amount in the next 6 weeks x

Sounds like we are all on mission :) I want to smash this two stone and be ready for my op

Had porridge, shake & curry today. Had a migraine so needed to eat for tablets

Will have prawns tonight Yummy

Hope everyone is ok x

RebekahR said:
Sounds like we are all on mission :) I want to smash this two stone and be ready for my op

Had porridge, shake & curry today. Had a migraine so needed to eat for tablets

Will have prawns tonight Yummy

Hope everyone is ok x

Had the curry today for the first time-was pleasantly impressed x

I started low impact exercise like power walking when I lost my first stone. then gradually moved on to running. swimming is excellent to start with. I'm just getting to a place where exercise is enjoyable. joining a class is good if you need a bit of motivation or if you don't want to be seen getting sweaty the 30 day shred is often highly recommended (mines still in the box). I have been a good girl today am looking toward to my bar and a cup of coffee later. Hope the scales drop soon am sick of seeing the same old numbers :)

Was my first try of the curry too..amazing so lush..looking forward to with spinach and a load of chilli flakes..MMMM

Phew being busy really helps, enjoyed the curry lots. ended up having a few bites of chicken for tea and a cuppa

Hope everyone is good x

Entering day four of being 100% for me, just gotta crack Saturday and I reckon I will make it the whole week!

I have the 30 day shred DVD and the most I've managed is two days, it completely knackers me out on this diet to the point I can't do anything so going to wait until refeed and eating more to have another stab at it and tone up. I do have a cross trainer so going to try getting on that in the meantime

so today is day 6 and i have to say i think im only just going into ketosis as i have the worst headache ever :cry:eek:n the plus side i have managed to get through the first 6 days which means im through the hard part, i can do this now :)

my first weigh in on sat :eek: lets hope its a good loss

tanya12 said:
so today is day 6 and i have to say i think im only just going into ketosis as i have the worst headache ever :cry:eek:n the plus side i have managed to get through the first 6 days which means im through the hard part, i can do this now :)

my first weigh in on sat :eek: lets hope its a good loss

Ooh carb head! I hated that bit soo much!
Week done looking forward to your weigh in on sat, that's my day too!

Ooh carb head! I hated that bit soo much!
Week done looking forward to your weigh in on sat, that's my day too!

ah so sats the day for us lol il be happy if i lose 4lb but secretly i want to hit the 7lb mark as its the first week back on it lol hey a girl can hope lol

Sure you will all do grand :)

Day three of migraine oww, trying to keep blood sugar stable, lots of little meals

Choc shake, porridge &Thai soup

Hope everyone is ok :) x

tanya12 said:
ah so sats the day for us lol il be happy if i lose 4lb but secretly i want to hit the 7lb mark as its the first week back on it lol hey a girl can hope lol

First week back should be good for you, I will keep fingers crossed! I was hoping for 3lbs will settle for a STS as I had a restart today..
Starting to try for exercise as well, not quite got energy ack yet though, I need to get back into the 30 days though.. That's. Good one!

Another day over, did an hour of circuit training I have to confess to eating a bag of quorn spicy bites but It was the closest thing to hand when I seriously needed food. 89 cals 1g carbs cant be that bad. today I had spicy spag - bar - mushroom pasta with some chopped up mushrooms. Am totally exhausted so I'll bid you all good night the dreaded weekend with it's wicked temptations is nearly upon us :)

Don't sweat the quorn, 3g carbs is nothing. I always have extra protein when training

So busy with exam prep, hopefully get in a run and some powerlifting at weekend

Glad everyone is doing good :)

Weekends are deffo the hardest, glad ill be in lectures all Saturday, coffee on tap!

Xx

KatHmum said:
Another day over, did an hour of circuit training I have to confess to eating a bag of quorn spicy bites but It was the closest thing to hand when I seriously needed food. 89 cals 1g carbs cant be that bad. today I had spicy spag - bar - mushroom pasta with some chopped up mushrooms. Am totally exhausted so I'll bid you all good night the dreaded weekend with it's wicked temptations is nearly upon us :)

Are you only having 3 packs? If so, you should make sure you're taking in your protein meal, and maybe extra if you're training hard too!

well its the end of day 6 for me and the headache did eventually go :) and i actually struggled to have my 4th pack today well i didnt have a 4th pack but i did manage to get down a bowl of broccoli and cauliflower so at least something, il have to remember to eat a little earlier now that the hunger pains have vanished :D so all in all looking good for weigh in and feeling very positive

trip to uk planned on sat tho dum dum dummmmmmm lol

Back