100% July Team!

Gav what's your weekly total?

Hi Faith,

Week 1 Total: 68 Syn's....

Short fall of 37 Syn's so very hopeful for WI tomorrow....

Wk 2, Day 1 Honk!!

Today's Total: 8.5 Syn's.

Wk Total: 8.5/105.

I'll be less confusing this week, I promise ;-)....

Gavin

Hun, day 1 doesn't start until tomorrow...unless you've planned everything out and know what you're going to have?

Hi Faith,
Confused now as Sunday was start week 1 so syns should restart from Sunday again?

Hi Catkin,

I think Faith was saying that you can start your week today if Yesterday was bad, unless you have plans in place to recover the extra Syn's used.

That's the way I'm reading it anyway....;-)!!

Hope this helps.

Gavin

Oh my yes, you're right. No I got confused with the dates. Being I'll and up after midnight doesn't help!

Sorry, yes, it's from sunday.

Hi All,

Weighed In Tonight.....

Only a Minus 5lb.....

Slimmer of the Week & 4st award.....

Total loss: 56lb or 4st.....

Down to 22st 12lb.....

:) :) :) :) :)

Gavin

Pompey77Gav said:
Hi All,

Weighed In Tonight.....

Only a Minus 5lb.....

Slimmer of the Week & 4st award.....

Total loss: 56lb or 4st.....

Down to 22st 12lb.....

:) :) :) :) :)

Gavin

Lol at only 5lbs. Well done you! That's a great loss. I hope you got some tummies for sotw!
Will update later! What are your syns for yesterday and today?

Thanks Faith.
Well done Gavin, thats fabulous. I have never been slimmer of the week and probably wont ever be :cry:
My turn to be unwell today. Have a dodgy tummy. Probably all the syns yesterday. My daughter was sent home with a strep throat and rash so its a bit of a sick bay here.
Todays syns 2.5. so 24.5/105 this week.

Thank You's....

Faith,

Syn's for yesterday (Sunday): 8.5

Syn's for today (Monday): 7

Total Week Syn's: 15.5/105.

This group has certainly helped with this week's loss, so Thank You!!

Cheers

Gavin

I'm really excited to hear that you think it's been helping you, Gav. I don't want to blow my own whistle but I feel really happy and proud of myself that I've helped someone else on their journey.
I have my bf's birthday coming up early August and we're going to be out and about. I'm going to stick to plan as much as possible but I might go a bit overboard on at least one day to enjoy it with him... I think I'll start a 100% group for august...I'll put the sign ups about a week before the beginning of the month so hopefully more people will join us next time around! Maybe you guys can put that link on your signature too when I have it up to get more people with us :)

I made Diet Fanta Chicken today. Lacked a little bit in flavour...I think it needed some chilli or something added to it but it was otherwise very nice and free! So 0 syns for me today and a honk.

Worried about Wednesday though I have been on plan well. Last week when I had my loss I felt and thought I looked really fat...as I do now. I'm hoping it's just my mind. I think I still have struggles with the eating disorder part of my brain that still thinks I should be starving myself. Will have to wait and see what the scales say on Wednesday...so worried!

Evening All,

First evening Gym session tonight & I am certainly feeling the Burn....:)!!

Honk.... Day 3 (Tuesday).

Today's Syn's: 7

Total Weekly Syn's: 22.5/105

Have a good weigh in tomorrow Faith!!

Night

Gavin

Honk and 0 syns for me. Did a beef vindaloo (not too spicy) with added broccoli. My hunger is definitely going down and I didn't need a second helping.

Between frightened and excited for the weigh-in tomorrow. I even go the bf to get me ex-lax so I'm not bloated, lol. The things we do for weigh-ins, eh?!

A bit late for yesterday!
Had a hard day yesterday with a sickly child and a grumpy tum! I found it hard to get my super free in as all I wanted was carbs! I think I succeeded.
100% with 15 syns used. All bar 3 were used on sweets! Was using them for medicine bribes with Imogen and kept eating them myself!!
Weekly total so far 39.5/105.
Good luck with weigh in Faith. Im so glad I have a morning weigh in. Gets it over and done with.
Not looking forward to mine as feel really bloated and horrid at the moment. Will be happy with a STS.
Have a good day you pair x

Are you honking for yesterday as well as today catkin? Are those syns just for yesterday or today too? :)

1.5 off for me tonight.
A honk and 0 syns.

Well Done on the 1.5lb Faith...

Honk Day 4 (Wednesday).

Today's syn's: 6.5

Weekly total: 29/105

A good week so far....

Let's hope it continues....

Well done Faith.
Sorry to confuse you. That was Tuesday.
Wednesday was 100% 10 syns used. Total 49.5/105.
Thursday remains to be seen. Weighing in today!
The next sale starts online at 7am so I am at the ready! My hubby has lost 2 stone and needs new trousers as he is starting to look like a teenager showing his boxers! Sorry Gav but I need new pants! Mine are falling down. Unfortunately all my clothes are still ok!

Cartkin,

No need to say sorry....

Smaller sizes are a good thing when it comes to any item of clothing including 'Pants'!! :)

I have gone down 3 size's in Tops & Trousers & 3 sizes in Boxer Short's as well....

I'm just going into the 'youth style' with my current trousers, long may it continue!! :)

Gavin

Honk for yesterday with 3 or so syns

Back