100 miles (wii fit jogging, threadmill, walking how ever!!)

Kes:19.35km so far
motherof2: 8.33 miles so far
Fuzzy23: 0 so far
determined to lose: 0 so far
kellierocks : 8.1
losingme : 5.7km so far

ive just about killed myself today trying to do 3.59km in the quickest time possible!! eehhhhh

hoping to do some more tonight... :)

Kes:19.35km so far
motherof2: 9.97 miles so far

Only managed 10 minutes today.. it was too hot to go running today and I had WI this evening. Need to get ahead tomorrow and do more. I am finding I can only do 20 minutes max, but prefer to do short bursts thoughout the day(if I have the time and am around the wii fit..on my own!). Hope to get my fitness up and do longer at each session.

well done on doing the 10 mins though... better than nothing...

i did another session tonight... im shatted now!!

Kes:24.97km so far

shoot me now... whos idea was it to do 100miles??

shoot me now... whos idea was it to do 100miles??

Ummmm that would be you!:8855:

I lost 2.5lbs today at WI.. my biggest loss since January! I put it down to all this jogging!

Thanks for the great challenge.. I hope it will make me fit as well as lose lbs!!

Ummmm that would be you!:8855:

I lost 2.5lbs today at WI.. my biggest loss since January! I put it down to all this jogging!

Thanks for the great challenge.. I hope it will make me fit as well as lose lbs!!

woops... well im putting the blame on my hubby, as he was the one who wanted to cycle 100 miles. and then i got the idea of trying to show him im getting fitter.... and determined to lose weight! blooming men!lol

nahh im glad that you lost more this week than any other... woop woop proves that a little moving about can add up!

as i said if i dont lose this week i will cry!

managed to sqeeze 10mins in today kids being off always wanting has made it a little difficult anyways its anothe 2.2km towards goal so cant complain

losingme : 7.9 km so far

well done on 4 miles!!! (thats more than i do!!!)

away for the weekend now peeps, so have a lovely weekend, and get out and get jogging!

motherof2: 14.90 miles so far
kellierocks : 12miles

Did 3x10 minutes on the free jogging spaced throughout the day.. managed 4.93 miles altogether.. off for a shower now!

motherof2: 14.90 miles so far

Did 3x10 minutes on the free jogging spaced throughout the day.. managed 4.93 miles altogether.. off for a shower now!

are you counting miles or km? as the wii fit is in km.........

are you counting miles or km? as the wii fit is in km.........

The wii fit is in km.. I convert it to miles on a website I found. 100 seems easier to get to than 160!! (I know its in my head..!)

motherof2: 17.90 miles so far

I went for a nice 3 mile walk yesterday. It was so hot! I found it such hard work (especially pushing the buggy up the hill) with grumpy children!!

Hi all, M.of2 well done on teh buggy- i just need to push myslef on these things. Did a 10k race today, was tougher than any of the others because it was all up and down hill.Great sunday morning!

motherof2: 17.90 miles so far

kellierocks : 18.1miles

Well done Kellie! My aim after this month is to be able to be fit enough to actually go outside and run!

motherof2: 21.65 miles so far

losingme : 7.9 km so far[/QUOTE]

good luck with this guys :) i would have a go but all i walk is about 1 mile home from college each day and i jog only on the short jog on the wii fit (and thats a struggle lol) also my astma doesnt help

but good luck x

Thanks Alice! 1 mile a day is more than most people do! I have managed to build up my jogging gradually from doing the short jog to free joggTing. The thought of doing it is awful and I put it off.. but once I am doing it and its over, I feel great! I prefer to do short bursts of 10 minutes at a time (I have small children demanding things from me all the time). I usually watch TV when I do it to take my mind of it!

hi all well into another week just putting on what ive done over the last few days

motherof2: 21.65 miles so far
losingme : 10.6 km so far

motherof2: 25.34 miles so far
losingme : 10.6 km so far

Not much sun today, but better weather to exercise!

hey everyone, glad to see you all doing soooo well!!
just thought i would pop on and say hi... and im back into it again tomorrow, after being away this weekend.

Back