100% November! :)

Is anyone else incrediby unhappy with themselves at the moment?

I am sick of being so overweight :cry:it's really really depressing me at the moment, and I feel like it's holding me back all the time, I have a horrible body...

I just want to be normal...

Night night everyone x

Okayyyy, melodramatics over, new day today :)

Thursday 11th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white omlette
(75 cals)
* 2 apples
(100 cals)
* 1 satsuma
(25 cals)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette with can of sliced mushrooms, some spinach and a tablespoon of extra light mayonaise
(120 cals)
* 3 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream
(100 cals)
* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Total Cals = 1000ish :) (to make up for last night :p)

Last edited:
LOZZY!!! :whoopass:

Your body image is atrocious!!! Stop being so horrible to yourself, you wouldn't take this kind of crap if anyone else said it about you, so why is it ok for you to say it?!?!?!

I would like you to start posting nice things about yourself because you deserve it and it is all true!!!

To help you out I'll start... I wish I had your legs, they are smokin hot!!!

xxx

Sorry you were feeling down hun! I get like that too sometimes but I'm glad ur feeling better now - you've done so well and i've no doubt that you will reach your goal! xxx

Promise I will reply to you all when I have a tadge more time!!!! :) xx

Friday 12th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Snack...

* Apple
(50 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)

Lunch...

* Thai vegetable curry pot
(185 cals)
* Satsumas
(50 cals)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette with can of sliced mushrooms, some spinach and a tablespoon of extra light mayonaise
(120 cals)
(100 cals)
(140 cals)

Supper...

* 1 slice of weight watchers wholemeal bread toasted with lemon curd
(70 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Some homemade cake
(150 cals)

Total Cals = 1150ish :)

Lozzy! You look bloody fabulous in that picture, and your one my many inspirations on here. Don't feel down chick, I know it's easy to say, but you've come so far and achieved so much! Get out all of your photos from when you were truly overweight and remind yourself of how far you have come! x x x

LOZZY!!! :whoopass:

Your body image is atrocious!!! Stop being so horrible to yourself, you wouldn't take this kind of crap if anyone else said it about you, so why is it ok for you to say it?!?!?!

I would like you to start posting nice things about yourself because you deserve it and it is all true!!!

To help you out I'll start... I wish I had your legs, they are smokin hot!!!

xxx

Awww Lindsey!!!! You don't half know how to make a girl smile! :p and rather blush! :eek: Thankyou though, that's very sweet of you!

And weirdly, the next day at work one of the girls I work with asked if I did ballet or some sort of dance, because I have really muscley (sp?) defined legs! :p

You know what it was? It's because I went to the pub to catch up with a few friends, which I reeeeeally hate doing and it puts me in a bad mood with myself... I've been really good since though, so I'm a lot happier!

You're a star Lindsey!! :) How's your week going?? I love reading your diary!!

xxx

Oh don't feel down! You really are my inspiration on here! We started at a similar weight, and if I feel llike I'm not gonna get anywhere, I just look at your stats and it kickstarts me again!

Aw thankyou Sarah! You actually keep me going! You've got such great motivation and never give up, even though a lot's changed for you with having gone to uni! :)

You'll get to your goal in no time whatsoever!! :)

x

Sorry you were feeling down hun! I get like that too sometimes but I'm glad ur feeling better now - you've done so well and i've no doubt that you will reach your goal! xxx

Thankyou for the message darling, it's certainly cheered me up now :) How's your weekend going?? Hope it's going brilliantly for you!!!! :D xx

Lozzy! You look bloody fabulous in that picture, and your one my many inspirations on here. Don't feel down chick, I know it's easy to say, but you've come so far and achieved so much! Get out all of your photos from when you were truly overweight and remind yourself of how far you have come! x x x

Tink, you're so sweet!! :p (you should see some bad photos of me! hehe :p)

Thankyou though, you've definitely put things in perspective for me... sometimes I do forget to see the bigger picture :)

Is everything going well for you??? Hope so! :) xx

Saturday 13th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Snack...

* Apple
(50 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)

Lunch...

* Carrot and Corriander soup
(120 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Satsumas
(60 cals)

Tea...

* Stir fry (90 cals) cooked in half a jar of tomato and herb sauce (50 cals) a squirt of tomato puree (10 cals) and a teaspoon of mild curry powder
(100 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal weight watchers bread with lemon curd
(140 cals)
* Homemade cake
(150 cals)

Supper...

(140 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(10 cals)

Total Cals = 1140ish :)

Hey Lozzy, well done on your huge weight loss last week! Like everyone else has said, your photos are amazing, what an inspiration!
Great food diary, lots of ideas to try out!!
One question... does marshmallows on bread really taste scrummy? can't get my head around that one but willing to try it lol! I tried putting pink and whites in microwave for 20 seconds but it was sooo sickly!! xx

Sunday 14th November

Breakfast...

*2 party ring biscuits
(60 cals)

Snack...

* 10 sugar free marshmallows
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white omlette with a can of mushrooms and spinach with a dollop of extra light mayo
(130 cals)
* 1 slice of wholemeal weight watchers bread toasted with lemon curd
(70 cals)

Snack...

* Homemade strawberry and almond muffin
(350 cals???)
* Homemade mini ginger bread man
(100 cals???)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette with a can of mushrooms with a dollop of extra light mayo
(130 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal weight watchers bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)

Total Cals = 1030ish :)

This leaves room for any bun mix or gingerbread dough that may have jumped into my mouth in the process of making them... :rolleyes:

I went swimming this morning with my little brother to try and burn a few calories off as well :)

Awww Lindsey!!!! You don't half know how to make a girl smile! :p and rather blush! :eek: Thankyou though, that's very sweet of you!

And weirdly, the next day at work one of the girls I work with asked if I did ballet or some sort of dance, because I have really muscley (sp?) defined legs! :p

You know what it was? It's because I went to the pub to catch up with a few friends, which I reeeeeally hate doing and it puts me in a bad mood with myself... I've been really good since though, so I'm a lot happier!

You're a star Lindsey!! :) How's your week going?? I love reading your diary!!

xxx

Anytime lady, you know I love to dish out a compliment along with a good SPANKING! lol!

Catching up with friends is meant to make you feel better... if it's not... you need to get new friends me thinks!

I'm doing good, just going with the flow in my own little way, a bit of good, a bit of naughtiness and hoping it all goes in my favour come weigh in day... I can't do anything properly, I always have to BLAG it, I'm the same at work, lol!!!

Keep up your hard work, but don't lose sight of the fun stuff... all work and no play makes Lozzy Gozzy a sad lady and that makes us very sad minimins! xxx

Big hugs baby girl! Hope your feeling better now! You're not allowed to be so hard on yourself because then I'll have to kick your butt and that's just messy! Remember your a gorgeous girl who's come a long long way and sooooo many people must look at you with envy coz you look stunning xx

I am... LOTS better! :) Thankyou! :) I know... you're so right!!

And I don't know about that, but that's very sweet of you! :p

I'm going to jump across to read your diary now... I'm so glad you've come back to the good ol' calorie counters! :p

xx

Hey Lozzy, well done on your huge weight loss last week! Like everyone else has said, your photos are amazing, what an inspiration!
Great food diary, lots of ideas to try out!!
One question... does marshmallows on bread really taste scrummy? can't get my head around that one but willing to try it lol! I tried putting pink and whites in microwave for 20 seconds but it was sooo sickly!! xx

Aw thankyouuuuuuuuu! :) This week's shaping up to be a STS, but I don't mind too much :) That's very kind of you to say :p

Oh marshmallows on bread is beauuuuuutiful if you need a sweet fix! I get sugar free marshmallows from sainsburys (5 cals each!) and pop them onto a slice of weight watchers bread and melt them in the microwave... you should try it! :D But I'm not sure if you'll like it if you've done it with the pink 'n' whites and not liked it :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your weight loss too! That's brilliant!! Have you got much left to lose?? It doesn't look like it from your photo!! :)

x

Anytime lady, you know I love to dish out a compliment along with a good SPANKING! lol!

Catching up with friends is meant to make you feel better... if it's not... you need to get new friends me thinks!

I'm doing good, just going with the flow in my own little way, a bit of good, a bit of naughtiness and hoping it all goes in my favour come weigh in day... I can't do anything properly, I always have to BLAG it, I'm the same at work, lol!!!

Keep up your hard work, but don't lose sight of the fun stuff... all work and no play makes Lozzy Gozzy a sad lady and that makes us very sad minimins! xxx

Hahaha I've seen you give a good spanking to a fair few people on here! :p We all deserved it though! :p

Ah it's not my friends, it's just, I have other things that I need to prioritise above them at the moment for a little while, like uni work and work work, but they get sooooo arsey if I don't see them, they don't seem to understand (because they've all finished uni, but I'm doing my masters year, so they're all bumming about a bit atm with a lot of time on their hands)... so it gets me out of routine having to go to see them, and I tend to come back and eat... tut tut I know...

Plus because I put on a bit of weight I'm having major self confidence issues lol

Ha did you realise you just made that all rhyme??? :D

'I'm doing good,
just going with the flow in my own little way,
a bit of good, a bit of naughtiness
and hoping it all goes in my favour come weigh in day'

Sounds like you've got a great attitude towards it though! It's true, you still need to live a happy life even if we are trying to lose weight!! :D

And now I'm rambling... soooo... I'm going to jump across and read your diary now :)

xx

Hi hun, thanks for the compliments :0) I'm a size 12 on top and a 14 trousers (classic pear shape!) would ideally like to be a 12-14 trousers so thinking another 6.5lbs might do it? I have been slimmer in the past but I think I look better with curves :0)
I will try the marshmallows and let you know how I get on cause I like WW bread and I like marshmallows so it should be an ideal combination right?? lol!!
Hope you've had a good day today and that the scales shift a bit fo weigh in xx

Monday 15th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Snack...

* Sugar free jelly
(10 cals)
* Slice of weight watchers bread toasted with lemon curd
(70 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white omlette with brocolli with a dollop of extra light mayo
(115 cals)
* 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream
(60 cals)

Tea...

* Stir fry with half a jar of basic tomato and herb sauce with a dash of tomato puree and mild curry powder
(150 cals)
* 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream
(60 cals)
(140 cals)

Supper...

(140 cals)
* Party ring biscuit
(30 cals)

Total Cals so far = 975ish :)

Added on to this are several mouthfuls of mincemeat, I bought a jar with the intention of making mince pies and can't stop eating it as it tastes like Christmas! :p So even if I had like 3 tablespoons (180 cals) that'd still make me on target for my 1200 cals :)

Last edited:
Back