100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk for yesterday.. thats 2days 100% xx

Honk!

HONK for today :) 100%

Sadly i miss my honk tonight and i was doing so well. :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't be sad - u are still doing well - one slip up doesn't make u bad u know!! Weekends are tough but u'll be back on the wagon soon Bubble!!

Sadly i miss my honk tonight and i was doing so well. :(

Not to worry hun - you're not alone x I had wine tonight so my syns are gone down the drain today :(

Honk for yesterday and today!

Unfortunately no honking from me either today :( went of rails completely was supposed to just be one meal but turned into all day eating whatever I wanted :(

Unfortunately no honking from me either today :( went of rails completely was supposed to just be one meal but turned into all day eating whatever I wanted :(

Im with you newme, no honk. Weekend blues! x

I just don't know what happened me and I was doing so well. I think I will be up on the scales on Wednesday but I am going to class and getting straight back to business in the morning have all my superfree and free food at the ready :)

Im with you newme, no honk. Weekend blues! x

No honk from me either! :( Was good food wise but remembered I had a bottle of wine that a friend gave me a few weeks ago... Few glasses had and that's my syns fecked for today too.... :banghead:

What we like? New week tomorrow im aiming for a full 7 days! :D

HONK - 100% 4days. 3lb loss.

Honk - eaten all my Slimming World Healthy Extras and 10 syns cos it's been a hungry day today - but just about stuck to Kay's Salad Challenge!!

And we've ANOTHER Bank holiday weekend to cope with! :( Arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :cry:

Yes these flipping Bank hols are a trial for all us struggling dieters!! Next weekend - I'll have a houseful staying over - we'll be going out for a meal - and there'll be late nights with drinks and goodies too - I'll have to sellotape my mouth or something!!

What we like? New week tomorrow im aiming for a full 7 days! :D

Come on girl - u can do it!! Keep posting if ur tempted to eat & have a coffee and make a big pan of ur lovely soup full of superfree!! (Should do that myself too!!)

No honk from me either! :( Was good food wise but remembered I had a bottle of wine that a friend gave me a few weeks ago... Few glasses had and that's my syns fecked for today too.... :banghead:

2moro's a new day girls - let's all go for it!! (and I don't mean the wine, crème eggs or cream cakes...but then again.......)

Back