100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I've been 100% on plan since I started on 9th Jan, would be nice to read from people that stick to plan and don't cheat, I find reading those threads so de-motivating and right now I have my head in the right place, I don't need reading about people having takeaways or big meals out, obviously the odd occasion, but every week or several times a week becomes too funny to take seriously! I'm doing SW from home, I may join a group when I get to 11 stones as I may start to struggle then and may need more of a boost, but right now i'm doing so well! Would also be nice to have that extra support once I hit target as I have hit target before and that's when I lose control and end up giving up. Lots gone on in the last few years, so now my heads in the right place, I'm ready to be healthy now. Anyone else here with me until target?

I've been 100% on plan since I started on 9th Jan, would be nice to read from people that stick to plan and don't cheat, I find reading those threads so de-motivating and right now I have my head in the right place, I don't need reading about people having takeaways or big meals out, obviously the odd occasion, but every week or several times a week becomes too funny to take seriously! I'm doing SW from home, I may join a group when I get to 11 stones as I may start to struggle then and may need more of a boost, but right now i'm doing so well! Would also be nice to have that extra support once I hit target as I have hit target before and that's when I lose control and end up giving up. Lots gone on in the last few years, so now my heads in the right place, I'm ready to be healthy now. Anyone else here with me until target?

I'd say I've been 100% on plan for just over 2 weeks, even though I've had 2 takeaways, I counted them in my syns!
So I class this as staying on plan :)

I have 100% days and 95% days and 90% days, it varies. I have takeaways and use my syns, sometimes I just don't have on plan food available and I try not to stress about it but get back on plan soon as I can. I actually prefer to eat the slimming world way, just have a lot to juggle and it's not always possible unless I manage to plan ahead. The ready meals help and I eat a lot of fruit!

100% this week,weigh in tomorrow, then planning to be 100% for the next 5 weeks. Fingers crossed it makes a difference and I get close to my 2 stone loss target.

First week back on it and I have been 100% the whole way. I'm really hoping for a great loss on Friday morning.

Back