100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Remember the old rule - there's no calories when u pinch other ppl's food!!

Haha I like that rule!

Been good for the rest of the day, so honk for the rest of the day, too. :)

Honk for yesterday, 1.5lb off at weigh in today :)

Honkity Honk - what a relief! Been to a party tonight but made it!!

Honk! Technically had 15.5 syns but I've ran a 10k today so hopefully I can squeeze in a honk?

Honk! Technically had 15.5 syns but I've ran a 10k today so hopefully I can squeeze in a honk?

Permission granted! Well done on the run and an on plan dayx

Honk - first on-plan weekend for a while :happy036:

Good for you! Weekends are a toughie!
Can't mail you as it says that your inbox is full! Lol x

Cheers - oooh will delete some msgs!!

Hmmmm been off plan since weds hope to honk for next 5 days before my hols.
Upndown fab weekend honk and party too! Your doing fab. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Permission granted! Well done on the run and an on plan dayx

Thanks :happy036: the run didn't go 100% to plan due to hot weather/injury but I finished :)

Hmmmm been off plan since weds hope to honk for next 5 days before my hols.
Upndown fab weekend honk and party too! Your doing fab. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thx but never sure how long it will last lol!! The party was good but also sad - the host was my friend and she's very ill with cancer - she's so brave to have carried on with the party - she starts chemotherapy on Tuesday - so my challenge to resist the high syn food seemed minor compared to hersx

Thx but never sure how long it will last lol!! The party was good but also sad - the host was my friend and she's very ill with cancer - she's so brave to have carried on with the party - she starts chemotherapy on Tuesday - so my challenge to resist the high syn food seemed minor compared to hersx

Hope her treatment goes well x

Hope it goes as well as it can for her on Tuesday x

Hope it goes as well as it can for her on Tuesday x

thx and well done on ur run - the heat does make a big difference doesn't it and poor u with a injury too - u did really wellxx

thx and well done on ur run - the heat does make a big difference doesn't it and poor u with a injury too - u did really wellxx
Thanks :) :) I'm just glad to have finished, it was touch and go at one point :eek:

Back