100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

:);)Honk for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today

What a great thread, Day 3 for me all 100% :D

I only started 5 days ago but I have been 100% ive been getting annoyed and wanting chocolate and not wanting to make food but I'm trying to knock old habits of eating takeaway every night and staying strong haha :)

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum but by no means new to dieting.

My new husband and I are off to Vegas for his 40th in November and after our wedding last year (where I wasn't going to starve myself into a skinny dress at the age of 42) I realised that the pounds had piled on more than I had realised.

So we both agreed to do slimming world to see what we could lose in 3 months.

We are weighing ourselves on a Monday morning and I'm getting sin advice from a friend whom attends the sessions and whose done really well over the last year.

So 1st week I lost 6lb, 2nd week put 1lb on ( but had period sorry any guys on here) 3rd week weighed this morning stayed the same.

So my initially excitement is deminishing slowly!!

What am I doing wrong x

So we both agreed to do slimming world to see what we could lose in 3 months.

We are weighing ourselves on a Monday morning and I'm getting sin advice from a friend whom attends the sessions and whose done really well over the last year.

Honestly, I would think it'd be really hard to do SW with 2nd hand advice. There is soooo much help, advice and inspiration in the books and on the website. Without that, it'd be really hard to know where to start with regards to healthy extras and syns. If you're definitely not wanting to join a group or online (both of which are really good for helping motivation) then I'd at least advise getting the SW books off ebay or somewhere. You need those syn and healthy extra lists.

Love this idea! I've been 100% on plan today! (My first day but still pleased with myself after my usual eating habbits!)
Hopefully can keep it up!

I'm doing it at home no books, just advice online and been 100% on plan now nearly 3 weeks. I find it so easy, I wanna be slom which is all the motivation I need.

7 days on plan! :D

Back