100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hi folks,due to me being ill,then my little boy then me again I have not been 100% till yesterday so as of:
27 Jan 2010: Day one 100%

nice thread :)
can i join in please and dont all shout at me please :cry:
i started sw 15th june 2009 and have been 100% everyday, i stayed 100% on holiday (just before christmas) and stayed 100% over christmas so far i have lost 66lb which is 4 stones 10lb and im so proud of that :wee:
i try not to get caught up in the big targets and look -7lbs a head
good luck and happy 100% ing

Fab Idea!!! I am normally 100% all the time...but went away for a few days at the start of the week and decided to be a bit naughty and have a dessert!! 2nd day being 100%...got to lose my gain of 3 pounds this week!! :)

nice thread :)
can i join in please and dont all shout at me please :cry:
i started sw 15th june 2009 and have been 100% everyday, i stayed 100% on holiday (just before christmas) and stayed 100% over christmas so far i have lost 66lb which is 4 stones 10lb and im so proud of that :wee:
i try not to get caught up in the big targets and look -7lbs a head
good luck and happy 100% ing

that is awesome! well done!

Well, finished day 1 at 100% and starting day 2!!

2/2 at 100%!

Hello! Ive just come a cross this thread and im hoping that its going to save my week! I have only been on sw 3 and a half weeks and i gained half a pound this week. Its now 3 days after my weigh in and ive stuck to plan all through the day but at night i have ruined it by eating my kids sweets! I havw no self control at the min and taking it 1 day at a time sounds like a good plan! I have been thinking 'well theres 5 more days till weigh day so i'll just not have any syns tomorrow' an of course tomorrow comes and i will just have my stns a normal! I am struggling tonite as im tellin my self i have gone over so i will just start again tomorrow. But i am determind not to keep going on eating rubbish! Hope this new approach works for me! I am desperate!

love katie
xxx

Almost completed 5 days of being 100%...not bad considering had a day shopping yesterday and a night out!! Does help i dont drink...will be gutted if after this week of being perfect i dont have a good weight loss as have exercised more too! So looking forward to reaching target now!! :)

Jan 27 = 1 Day 100%
Jan 28 = 2 Days 100%
Jan 29 = 3 Days 100%
Jan 30 = 4 Days 100%
Jan 31 = 5 Days 100%

WOO HOO to me!

well this is the end of my first day with this new way of thinking! And it has been like a switch has flicked in my head! its been great an i feel really good for it!

heres to tomorrow!

xxx

After a couple of rubbish days I'm starting again!!

100% day 1!

Im going to try this too! I had a gain on my first week back on plan! argh! However i know why, and want to beat it- SO, how does this way of thinking go, any tips?

Last 5 days in January 2010 = 100%

1 Feb 2010 = Day 6 100%

Last 5 days in January 2010 = 100%

1 Feb 2010 = Day 6 100%
2 Feb 2010 = Day 7 100%

okay-as from monday i have been 100%.
thankgod!!i was wondering when i would get back in the zone.hope to stay there this time.
good luck everyone!!

Back