100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hi, I have just been weighed and have sts so I am going to Join in the 100% club

Started 27 Jan 2010

21 Days 100%

Well I failed yesterday I was offered pancakes.:eek: so today is day 1 100%:p

Well I failed yesterday I was offered pancakes.:eek: so today is day 1 100%:p

there is only 3-4 syns in a pancake, as long as you are within your 15 syns then you are still doing 100% - was it over your allowance?

I'm trying not to sound naggy, I just worry about the terminology used. I worry when people think they have failed when they eat something that has a syn value, eating
shouldn't really be looked at as failing or succeeding, it just is eating. there are good choices and not so good choices, but not failure. espec as you are getting back on track again anyway.

ok, mum type nag over! ;) well done for going for it again.

I only ever manage about 3-5 days a week at 100% (within 15 syns) so everyone on here is an inspiration to me!

I had a creme egg earlier but only had 11 1/2 syns all day so still 100% for me. :D

Started 27 Jan 2010

27 Days 100%

Started 27 Jan 2010

31 Days 100%

Started 27 Jan 2010

34 Days 100%

WOW Jodi you're doing brilliantly!!! Well done. I was doing well, but then went a bit over on Sat with 23.5 syns :mad: but soooo determined to do 100% all week this week!! 3 days so far...x

3 days is fab keep it up. Once you get into the swing of it you'll start clocking up those 100%ers!

I was on 4 days, and then went over by 2 syns yesterday :( so back to square one.....so determined to do 7 days on the trot now!

Allie I think 2lbs is excellent, I know it's all very personal, but if I manage 7 days 100% this week I will be chuffed if I lose 2lb! Well done you xx

I had 3 rubbish days this week...but have had 2 100% days now....im determined to stick to it :) Have made a bigger effort with my exercise too....iv ran 4.5 miles both yesterday and today and swam a mile yesterday....still expecting a gain after my 3 day binge but im trying to make it not so bad!! :)

2 days 100% - WI in today, eeeeek x

Back