100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

valerie11 said:
hi all it shows being on plan 100% works have lost 5lb this week i am over the moon i am going to carry on doing 100% for the next 3 weeks :)

That's brilliant, well done! Keep it up x

This is my first week so I am showing off and following the diet 100% will let you know how much it pays off when I weigh in on Tuesday :)

Well done everyone, you are all doing A M A Z I N GGGGGGGG

TheNewLaura said:
This is my first week so I am showing off and following the diet 100% will let you know how much it pays off when I weigh in on Tuesday :)

Well done everyone, you are all doing A M A Z I N GGGGGGGG

Good luck! X

Thankyou!!! You too x

I have not been well now since New Yrs Eve & still not feeling 100% so been to doctors again today, he's given me some antibiotics. Im really pleased though that despite being ill I have stuck to plan & not wanted to eat rubbish :)
Really hope to have a good weigh in this week. xxxx

Day 6 of 100% for me, and going well.
looking forward to weigh on Weds (did i actually just say that?!)

Well done Valerie - great loss!

Good luck everyone, stick with it xx

Hiya,
i think this thread is great..brill way to keep focussed :)

I restarted last week and wont weigh in til fri morning..but ive been on plan 100%...synning everything i should and trying to eat as much free food as i can even tho ive not much of an appetite cos of a cold etc.....hope my first week back will show a good loss-need the mental boost to get me going lol

I was 100% all week and lost 2lb. Feel a little disappointed to be honest, as I thought that with it being the first week back on plan I'd lose a little more. Having said that - I re-achieved my mini goal of being under 15 stone so that's good and I'm also enjoying going on the wiifit and seeing the weight graph go down. I'm still planning on sticking to the plan 100% this week although out for a meal tomorrow night - not sure where yet so may have to guess at syns and have a couple of syn free days afterwards to make up for it.

Just been looking through my food diary from the last five days & really pleased to realise I have had all fresh homecooked foods, no packet or tinned meals. If only I could be at home all the time to do this :)

hi everyone :)
hows everyone doing today so far?

im feeling quite pleased with myself lol...one of my older kids made some little cakes with choccie icing on with my little ones...theyre on the kitchen side and i can smell the chocolate when I go near them..BUT ive not had one and i wont!
deffo want to be slimmer more than i want to sit and munch through them and feel ten times worse after :D

well done hel! any loss-first week or not is just brill cos its off and not on!

Have a good 100% day everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hel0683 - good luck hun!!

Mrswilsoncroft, good luck! Love hot chock as a treat, especially with mini marshmallows! Feel better soon lovely.

Valerie - wow well done, that's an amazing loss!!

Blufizz - so cute! But well done for resisting!

I've been poorly this week and maxed out my syns on cough medicine... Yuck! Been 100% on plan since Sunday and how much better do I feel?! We can do it! Have a great day everyone xx

a quick brain pick if you all dont mind....
im aiming to stay 100% each day as long as i can but its my birthday first few days into feb..we always have a family get together at home which usally involves a meal, a bottle of fizz and a piece of chocccie cake)like you do lol) i dont want to go off plan and find trying to sin things hard....any ideas how to cope with that day?
The meal is a easy i guess if i cook and dont egt a take-away and cook something with a healthy option for me and i guess i could buy a really small-one-glass bottle of fizz for me lol..but what do i do about the choccie cake? lol...ive little ones and older ones and grandkids too so banning the cake isnt an option :D

I dont want to miss out on some kind of treat as its the only time of year i get spoilt lol..but i also dont want to go off track..hmmmmm what do i do?

So I have weigh in weds evening at 7pm. I have just written out my food diary for today & my weekly syn total comes to 60 syns. Still have one more day on plan to go. Really hope to get a loss as ive had a good week xxx

Back