100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hi, just decided to pop in instead of lurking , I just completed my first 100% week after the crimbo slip up and lost 2lb :D( of the 5 i gained :eek:) and the realisation is creeping in that i might actually be able to shed my wobbly bits if I just stick to the plan:rolleyes:! LOL who'd a thunk it eh? So i hope u don't mind me gatecrashin now and then I think it might help me to stick with it.

Hi all!
Good news is I'm feeling better (after almost a whole bottle of cough syrup I can talk again!)
The bad news is I weigh in tonight and am worried... I don't *feel* like I've lost weight at all this week. Meh. Despite being 100% from Mon.. I just feel the same, if not heavier.
But will know at half five anyway!!

I do however feel much better being 100% on plan :D although this proably makes me look greedy at work...
- activia
-banana
-strawberries
-alpen light
(breakfast) and it's only 11:11!
Have a whole thing of praws for lunch and lots of salad, so fingers crossed for tonight!
a quick brain pick if you all dont mind....
im aiming to stay 100% each day as long as i can but its my birthday first few days into feb..we always have a family get together at home which usally involves a meal, a bottle of fizz and a piece of chocccie cake)like you do lol) i dont want to go off plan and find trying to sin things hard....any ideas how to cope with that day?
The meal is a easy i guess if i cook and dont egt a take-away and cook something with a healthy option for me and i guess i could buy a really small-one-glass bottle of fizz for me lol..but what do i do about the choccie cake? lol...ive little ones and older ones and grandkids too so banning the cake isnt an option :D

I dont want to miss out on some kind of treat as its the only time of year i get spoilt lol..but i also dont want to go off track..hmmmmm what do i do?

Oh hun, glad you posted this as it's my birthday on Tuesday!! We're going out for a meal, and then bowling (to burn off the side salad :rolleyes:)... I don't know what to do yet.. don't want to go to a chinese, as although I *know* you can have boiled rice for free, and it's only 7.5 syns for a chow mein, I will end up with duck pancakes!

I also have a little inkling that my little brothers will bake me at least one cake! Yikes! My plan is to take other people with me to eat it :p
Maybe I'll just limit my syns to salad dressing/creme freche from Tomorrow - Tuesday and then have something nice.

Good luck! and happy birthday :p

hi all i hope those of u that r feeling poorly get well soon x i am now on my 11th day of being 100% great feeling isn't it good luck everyone xx

Thanks Valerie!
When do you WI?

I am pleased as I lost 3lbs tonight at sw :)
Just shows following it 100% really pays off. xxx

Aw, well done, lovely! I'm really pleased for you! Knew you would do it with all your (speed) soup! (what does that taste like btw?) xx

2nd day 100% = oh my days, I am craving food, I have not stop eating because my period is due, grrr!

Keep going! Why don't you try a 'comfort food' type recipe? Or a cheesey pasta bake/ rice pudding type thing.
You can do it hun! Star week is a killer.

Hi, just decided to pop in instead of lurking , I just completed my first 100% week after the crimbo slip up and lost 2lb :D( of the 5 i gained :eek:) and the realisation is creeping in that i might actually be able to shed my wobbly bits if I just stick to the plan:rolleyes:! LOL who'd a thunk it eh? So i hope u don't mind me gatecrashin now and then I think it might help me to stick with it.

Whoohoo! Well done you! :Dxx

""""
Hi all!
Good news is I'm feeling better...
Oh hun, glad you posted this as it's my birthday on Tuesday!! ...boiled rice for free, and it's only 7.5 syns for a chow mein, I will end up with duck pancakes!Good luck! and happy birthday :p""""

Glad your feeling better :D
Ive struggled last two days....feel icky-think little ones given me some of their germs-how nice huh lol....havnt been too organised in the kitchen but havnt felt too hungry..but ive stuck to it 100% and wi tomorrow..my first wi lol...think il take some time to myself this coming weekend to plan some meals etc...
I guess if i can stick to it 100% my first week ..and get through it then future weeks are looking good :D

Havnt figured what to do on my birthday yet lol..but at least il only be 4 weeks into the plan so any gain/sts wont be too damaging...and then ive no "do's" until the warmer months...gotta think positive lol

Well done to eveyone whoes stuck to it!!

Day 10 and an 'on track' weekend planned, with lots of SS foods and body magic.

Good luck to everyone WI'ing this weekend and carry on the good work xx

Morning everyone :D
wi this morning and logged a 6lb loss!! :eek:
I feel dead chuffed with myself and its a welcome boost to my morale....that i can do it when i put my mind to it lol
Obviously not expecting that kind of loss again lol...but im going to enjoy it today with lots of mental pats on the back (got no one else to do it for me )then knuckle down and keep focussed 100%..no extra treats etc....
Got lots of sin free recipes to follow this weekend to help keep my freezer stocked up....and i might drag my trampet out and have a bounce! :banana dancer:
Have great weekend everyone!!

Well done on a 6lbs loss. That is amazing :)
I have had a brilliant start to the week, My new week starts from Thurs. I've been doing Red days as a change & really enjoying them plus it's nice coming up with ideas for meals rather than just going for stuff I usually would with me doing a different plan.
Hope everyone has a fab week xxx

thanks valerie/mrswilson :) it wasnt an easy week by far but ive proved to myself im not a failure so im feeling more positive now,
Valerie..do you only weigh in every 2 weeks?...i was going to do that but this morning i just couldnt stop myself lol...

Wishing you both a brill week! :)

Well today is number 4 days and it has been a really battle. Not so bad today but could not stop eating, but stuck with it :) I am going to Manchester tomorrow for a little break with the OH so going to use flexi syns and get back on track and Monday, with a goal of doing 7 days of 100%, wish me luck :D

good luck bunny and have a great weekend! :D
(enjoy what you eat/drink-dont feel guilty and dont be hard on yourself-monday will come round quickly enough lol)

Back