100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

thats brill Val! :)
did you say you go to group? (sorry memory like a fish lol) or are you doing it under your own steam?

Im missing the fact that when your a member you can use the extras on the site...its quite hard to find sins or he changes without...although im gradually making online friends here its sometimes a lonely road at home with no support lol

hi all gonna cry PUT ON 1/2LB could not believe it after another 100% week my first reaction was f*** it wanted to go and buy a load of chocolate but didn't just bought a pack of crunchies to have as syns hadn't had any chocolate for syns the last week or so so gonna have it now gggrrrrr oh well s*** happens will trudge on xx

hi blufizz no i don't go to a group used to but stopped as it was difficult to get to i have one a couple of mins walk from my house but not keen on the class or leader i do miss not being able to go online and check the syns people are very good on here when u want to know something but it's not instant if u know what i mean, i think i get more support on here than i did in group hope ur having a good week end val xx

hiya Valerie,
hey now stop that! :hug99:
its not a lot and we all have weeks like that....cliche'd but draw a line and just carry on!!! ok? :)
do you keep a food log/diary? i cant function without mine..its only way i can realistically keep track of what im having/going to have/have had and what sins ive used or yet to use...deffo helps me avoid any "forgotten items"

Sometimes tho we gain weight for no reason..just like we lose when were convinced we should have gained....
dont let it get you down or reaching for the rubbish x

Ive got a group a stones throw from my house...but i just cant face it...im too ashamed of myself lol....i was doing sooo well and tho there are contributing factors as to my re-gain i just cant face group til im back to the weight i was when i left.....then i know il be ready to face the next phase of my weight loss..silly i know but with no support network ive got to do whats right for me..if you get me lol

Last edited:
still sticking to 100% and yes blufizz i have done a diary since i started, but know that sometimes i would miss a few syns thinking it didn't really matter but then thought i'm only kidding myself thats why i started doing it 100% thought it would keep me on the straight and narrow which it has done hopefully i will have a loss next week :wave_cry:

I've had another great day & always write everything down as I eat it. It's the only way I can keep track and be 100% honest because I would forget by the end of the day what I've eaten lol.
Although I'm having a good week I feel bigger :( That's the only annoying thing.
xxx

had a weigh in last night was gutted , put on1lb , i had done a food diary , palnned my meals and been 100% all week. Feeling pretty bloated and heaqvy tho so perhaps i need to drink more h2o to get my erm.. system moving lol!

Well this week has been pretty disaterous for me, I don't kn ow why just one of those slippery weeks I guess. But turning it around and aiming for 100% tomorrow :)

great thread, I always start out to be 100% everyday but by tea time is suddenly goes downhill so I will start today to be 100%

At my old consultant once told me, "there are 21 meals in a week so if you go off plan on 1 then don't feel like you have to go off plan for the rest of the day or week"

Day one and 100% so far. I say so far because it's not over yet! but I'll get there.

Hi everyone

Im on day one of a new week today, and have decided to go for 100% week - one day at a time obviousy!!

Im really struggling to think of ways to use my syns though. So far Ive had none today, and have my dinner already prepared at home (chilli) which has /5 syn for tom puree. I really dont want to use my syns of sugary stuff but to be 100% I have to eat between 5-10 syns a day.

Any healthy ideas I can use for today (and tomorrow and the day after :) ) Only things I dont like are nuts and fish.

Thanks in advance

Kat
x

Isnt it funny that on S W so many people struggle to use all their syns, me being one of them! I think its because there are so many free foods you can eat and you never feel deprived because nothing is banned. I am also having chilli tonight so may put in a little tom puree. Do you like hot chocolate, perhaps a cadburys highlight drink may go down well at 2 syns?

Hi Hollys nan,

the hot chocolate is a good idea. I have bought a jar of options to help top up my syns intake on days when im struggling.

Been on 100 percent since Tuesday and managed it every day so far. had a sneaky look on the scales this norning - and its looking good which is really pushing me to keep to 100 percent until weigh in tuesday morning.

Kat
x

Great! I find the sachets better but that may just be me as they are easy to pour out. I think if I had a jar I would be tempted to sneak a little more onto my spoon. Good luck for your W I I am going tomorrow but havent been on the scales, get quite worked up just before I go. It means so much to us doesnt it to see a loss. Great weight loss keep going!

how did you do Holly's nan? hope you were pleased with the scales.

I lost a whopping 3lb - which I am gobsmacked by. really really pleased! Had a blip on my 100 percenter yesterday, but back on track today.

kat
x

I'm on day 3 of 100% and nearly went off track earlier - probably only avoided it due to other people being good influences and not wanting to have a drink! Really going to try and be 100% til saturday and have been saving syns for Saturday night. It's taking a lot of focus but it's a good feeling!

God I've been so so naughty but today is day 1 of 100% week.. I think if I can just get through today then I'll be back on track!
Weighin tonight aswell so starting afresh yay!

Hi katatonic, only lost 1lb last Monday, but at least it was a loss. Bit disappointed but after giving myself a good talking to felt better. Really trying hard now for the first sticker (sounding like my little granddaughter) yes she is called Holly ha ha

hey holly's nan

wished you luck on another thread too, but double wishing you luck. I know you've been good, so it will show on the scales xxx
and Id never have thought your granddaughter was called holly!!!! :)

Back