100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:Thanks katotonic, your kind words mean a lot.

Good luck everyone with your 100% days :)

Right , pooter just ate my post ! Hello and well done to everyone , i've not been on for a bit but I thought i'd pop in . I've been dead good and been 100% for a couple of weeks now and had losses , not massive ones but it's going in the right direction after gaining and relosing the same three pounds for ages !I'm havin me a red day today and so far so good , thought it mite shake up my normal greeg , green , green. Trying to aviod the telly zombie munchies now but i have loads of fruit in if it gets me later. Onwards and downwards eh? Fingers crossed for me and well done and good luck for all of you x

Wooly x

Right ho! I am having a 100% day :)

Red day... got the chicken, chips and colslaw (from the mag) in the oven as we speak! x

well done everyone , that's another day done for me 100% on plan and a red day at that ( find them a bit more difficult so whoop and taa daa), onto planning another one for tomorrow...

Another 100% day for me, i am also on Red, i have never done Red until this week and now i have just done my 3rd 100% Red day.

Its early days for me but I've done my first 5 days all 100%, hope I can keep it up! x

my 5th 100% day! whoot!
speed soup in the fridge for lunch. 6th glass of water downed.

:bunnydance:

I've completed another 100% day today, which makes my first week a 100% week! xx

Another 100% day for me x

7th 100% day :D can't wait to WI tomorrow !!! :D

i've been 100% for the past 2 weeks so i am hoping to see results on monday...........please let me see a change on monday lol :)

managed to lose -5lbs from my 7 days of 100% on plan! Whoo!

Thursday & Friday = 100% days (2 fishy days too :D) slightly worried about the weekend as going away.. but one day at a time... one day.. one day! x

Had 18 syns yesterday :-( So it didn't turn out to be a 100% week for me -just wanted to confess! x

Back