100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I never go off plan either but my losses havnt been fantastic. I have lost 11lbs in 8 weeks, BUT so enjoying my food and the group so happy to keep on. I just think if I had carried on as I was I would probably be 11 lbs heavier than when I first started. S W should work for you, perhaps you could post a food diary on here if that is OK and we can have a look for you. Which plan are you following or are you doing a mixture of all three. Someone may be able to suggest a way forward for you. Do you go go group? What does your c say about this? Hope you start seeing results soon for all your commitment., yoyo dieter

Day 1 of 100% here, only had 8 syns today. I'm really craving a curly wurly but don't want to get to 14 syns, it can wait til tomorrow....

Today is the end of my 5th 100% week, can't wait for weigh in tomorrow and to start week 6 :)

Well, I'm back to taking it one day at a time :) Today is my 12th day at 100%. I've got to stay focussed- only 10 weeks until we get married and I've got a frock to fit into! :D

100% day :D

Well done eveyone! 100% for 40 days today :O

Well done eveyone! 100% for 40 days today :O

40 days thats fantastic! Well done x

This is my 4th day, had a few g&t's Friday night but am going for a full 100% week this week x

100% day again :)

and Caroline.. where is your diary? I keep looking for it :p

I have slipped this week :( After my 100% week last week I lost th e grand total of nothing. It always really knocks me when I don't see any results when I have been 100% :( I know I shouldn't let it... but it does. This week coming I will be totally 100%. It is my mumblemumbleth birthday on Saturday and we are going out for a meal and I have a nice dress to wear :) That and I will need to get back on track for target by the wedding! :)

Last edited:
Honk for Friday and Saturday :D

Really don't have time to read thru 38 pages... having a dim day!

Can someone clarify for me what is meant by "100%" - is this just following SW Free foods plus HEXA/Bs and no syns?!

i think it's being 100% on plan inc syns

My first 100 % day for a few days so feeling really pleased with myself to have got back on track.

Back