100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Im starting afresh today and I'm aiming for 100% each day 1 day at a time, came across this thread and thought it would be good for me to join in. Hopefully reading that other people are sticking to 100% each day will keep me on track too!

"I have just completed a 100% week and keeping everything crossed for tomorrows wi."

Oooo let us know how you get on!

day3 - Today Ive gone over syns, I'm on 17 Damn it. But other than that, all good :D

Hi all

im new to the group and thought this thread was perfect as after only starting SW on Monday i completley failed today .........I went with hubby n children to a chinese buffett and it just went downhill from there.........id done so well in preperation by shoppinhg all the right stuff in and planning my meals for the week and am so so upset but ive got to just get over it and start again aiming for 100%.....hopefully being part of this group will help x

imelda1 said:
Hi all

im new to the group and thought this thread was perfect as after only starting SW on Monday i completley failed today .........I went with hubby n children to a chinese buffett and it just went downhill from there.........id done so well in preperation by shoppinhg all the right stuff in and planning my meals for the week and am so so upset but ive got to just get over it and start again aiming for 100%.....hopefully being part of this group will help x

Hi there :) draw a line under it flexi syn it and start again tomorrow :) don't feel as if uve blown it because if you get yourself 100% back on track tomorrow you will be fine :)

Ruth
X

Yay day 1 100% yesterday aiming for day 2 and doing ok so far!

100 % day 8 completed.

After a flexi syn day yday Im determind to get back on track today! Im adding a little body magic into today too aswell as planning to go to zumba and swimming before my next weigh in... finger crossed as Id love to lose 2lbs :) xo

I know tomorrow is going to be a 'flexi syn day' as i'm out for my friends birthday and seeing as its so warm, it'll defo be drinks in a beer garden, but I'm hoping to be back to 100% on Monday

I am on day 6 of my 100% run, sts for the last two weeks so can't wait to see what wi tomoro brings!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My 100% week paid off..... I lost 10lb!!! :)

Mycroft said:
Wow! An inspriation to all. :)

Ah thanks :)

Had a 3lb gain last week so just happy to be back on track!!!

Yowsers thats amazing!

Im on day 3 of being 100%, another day done!

Well done everyone!!!!!

Day 1 of 100%- im cutting bread and milk out of my diet this week.
Have done EE up until now and im trying to move to red/green days and finding it hard!!!!
I think you can watch what you're eating more on red/green days- for me particularly as I have some kind of IBS but all everyone seems to talk about is EE. I have this months mag but I dont really like the recipes and a lot involve bread which im depserately trying to avoid! Help anyone?

Ruth
x

On day 9 of my 100% days and doin ok. Am due * this week so will be craving allsorts!!!

Only downside is I am needing to pee every 20 mins and the wind round here the last few days, would give Kansas a run for it's money!!!! ;-)

Day 8 at 100 % completed and feeling confident that i can do another 100% week this week.

Although i lost 2 1/2 pound yesterday, i didn't have a 100% week (what with moms sunday lunch and triffle, a bag of mini eggs, and a meal out!)
So to make sure it doesn't catch up with me, i plan on a 100% week. Plus i am going away camping next weekend, and i plan on treating myself to scones and jams and a couple of meals out - so must be good before then!

love the sound of 1 day at a time count me in if you dont mind :D x

Back