100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Day 10 of 100% done and dusted :)

Am due * this week so hope it doesn't affect all my efforts!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'm still a bit new to this.....does 100% mean not using any syns? or staying within syn daily allowance?? sorry!!!

Right 100% starts now my tummy has been so bad since Wednesday that I've given up a bit but it was better yesterday! 5 days of 100% and 2ltr bottles of water here we come!

Ruth
X

i'm still a bit new to this.....does 100% mean not using any syns? or staying within syn daily allowance?? sorry!!!

100% means following the plan 100% as intended,no little tweaks here and there that people tend to do!
so....hea and heb measured exact if need be - no guessing milk,cheese,cereal if its a set amount.
syns yes still use them but do them exact - no guessing and obviously dont go over!!!!
and for me on EE it means making sure that that 3rd superfree is on your plate!

having 100% day today need to get back on track yesterday was a wash out not by tons but a few syns for bbq sooooooooo today im here and raring to go lol. doing booty this morning has helped my motivation a lot :D x

Have just had restarted slimming world today after giving up for a few months and put lots on....decided to try it from home now so weighed myself in boots yesterday and had my first day of 100% today :) Feeling good so fingers crossed I can stick with it! I dont want to pay another 50 pence in boots next weekend to be told iv put on :)

wow well done joc ive just done 1st day in ages 100% feels pretty darn good lol. :D

lurverick said:
100% means following the plan 100% as intended,no little tweaks here and there that people tend to do!
so....hea and heb measured exact if need be - no guessing milk,cheese,cereal if its a set amount.
syns yes still use them but do them exact - no guessing and obviously dont go over!!!!
and for me on EE it means making sure that that 3rd superfree is on your plate!

Thanks my dear!! Woohoo been 100% then for 3 days, now on my 4th xx

:( I spent the last 4 days at my Mums and she is a terrible influence. :479:

I know I cant blame her but I have not been 100%, not even 0.0000001%. :d'oh:

HOWEVER today is a new day, all aboard the 100 bus, toot toot, destination target!!

Chicaloca said:
:( I spent the last 4 days at my Mums and she is a terrible influence. :479:

I know I cant blame her but I have not been 100%, not even 0.0000001%. :d'oh:

HOWEVER today is a new day, all aboard the 100 bus, toot toot, destination target!!

Good luck! It's really hard when you are around people who aren't on the diet and that temptation is there!

Thanks my dear!! Woohoo been 100% then for 3 days, now on my 4th xx

keep it going!!! you can do it......and theres always friends to bully.....ahem i mean support you:D

2 days 100% this in 3rd day and planning on staying with 100% yay. was very pleased with myself yesterday i actually walked past buffet king in metrocentre the chinese buffet place and omg was that hard cos it smelled divine drooool! x

day 4 at 100% not over yet but im feeling strong and i was so so chuffed with my willpower today. i went to maccyds with all kids in two for work everyone had food and i had......................a fruit bag and diet coke. then went back to work and ate my sarnie and fruit all synfree :bliss::bliss:

mia_queenbee said:
day 4 at 100% not over yet but im feeling strong and i was so so chuffed with my willpower today. i went to maccyds with all kids in two for work everyone had food and i had......................a fruit bag and diet coke. then went back to work and ate my sarnie and fruit all synfree :bliss::bliss:

Well done you! I've just finished day 6 100% but not had much temptation thrown at me yet. Weigh in 2mrw and I hope it's paying off!!!

I haven't been on plan at all but feel really good no headaches bloatedness etc ugh what is wrong? Dreading wi tonight!

Ruth
X

After my wobble the past few days Ive completed my first 100% day! Here's to many more. Got weigh in on Saturday, I've got to go and face up to it. I know that'll push me to get back on track too!

Back