100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

im having a naughty day, i have to admit i always do weigh in day. but this week im gonna use flexi syns and syn what i get from takeaway and drop some syns fromeach day. im thinking this maybe part of slowed weight loss. goodluck everyone your doing fab. how pleased does it make you feel when you get 100% days under your belt lol.

xxxx

1lb on quite chuffed as not on plan until 18th May just can't wait to get back to it 100%!

Ruth
X

4.5lb off tonight after 7 days 100%!!! so chuffed with myself

I lost another 3 of them this week a total of 18. What a great idea. x

I have been 100% for 16 days now but I am going to a Mexican dinner party thing tonight and its goin to be all the stuff I shouldn't eat. Think I am just goin to have to be on plan all day then go to that and flexi syn then back on the straight and narrow tomoro. Have decided to eat only 1 tortilla wrap so hope I can stick to it when I see all that yummy food!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After 2 bad days i am back on plan 100%, day 1 completed.

i've done 7 100% days so far. today will be another! :D

3 days 100%

Well I lost 3lb tonight giving me my half stone award (total lost in 2 weeks =7.5lb) bringing me down to 14st 1lb.....hopefully next week I can get below the 14st Mark....fingers crossed!!!

I think a 100% one day at a time approach is what I need - I get so caught up wishing and hoping to lose masses that I get frustrated day to day and seem to forget it happens one day at a time. So I'm going to try a 100% day today, and see how I get on.

Might be tricky as it's Friday which is normally booze night in our house - but maybe I'll go for spirit and mixers rather than wine tonight, and count it too - something I haven't done for a really long time... but reading what you have all achieved, sounds like it works...

5 days now 100%

ok 100% today...been a little tempted but wanting to say i'd had 100%...worked a treat thanks, what a great idea...2/2

6 days 100%

Back