100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

OK I did it yesterday was quite difficult, but so proud of myself. There was temtation everywhere but i resisted, hope it means good news on the scales on Thursday 100% 3/3

Hey guys id like to join too! Had a naughty ... Month lol not been my best but that's behind me now. I've got 2lbs to loose to get my first 1 stone award and i want it so bad!!!! I've planned my meals
WI was yesterday so here goes day one of being 100% :) xxx

I'm on day 5 of 100%. Had a couple of mint humbugs and about 6 chippy chips last night but synned them. WI on thursday and i'm so nervous! x

I've been sooo good today! Kinda surprised myself :) I wi on Monday so usually cheat on Tuesdays but ive been 100% :) one day down, 6 to go x

Lovehandles said:
I've been sooo good today! Kinda surprised myself :) I wi on Monday so usually cheat on Tuesdays but ive been 100% :) one day down, 6 to go x

Me too!

Not a piece/bite/nibble/crumb other than SW friendly and on plan foods have passed my lips!

Very proud!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

selwonk said:
Me too!

Not a piece/bite/nibble/crumb other than SW friendly and on plan foods have passed my lips!

Very proud!

Aw well done to you Hun!!
I was very aware there is a box of krispy kremes downstairs last night but resisted and feel much better! I want my
Stone award next week!!
Let's have another good day Laura xxx

Day 2 100% :bunnydance:

Well I found today alot more tough than yesterday :( took the kids to a play centre. Me n mum waited in the cafe. They had an offer on for a hot drink and cinnamon bun for 50p!! So she had one and was trying her hardest to make me have one too! But I sat there with my diet coke and felt instantly thinner! Lol been wanting to pick at the fudge in my fridge to but I'm happy to say that day two was 100%!!! I'm
In work all day tomorow so won't have time to be tempted! Hope you've all been good today xx

Lovehandles said:
Well I found today alot more tough than yesterday :( took the kids to a play centre. Me n mum waited in the cafe. They had an offer on for a hot drink and cinnamon bun for 50p!! So she had one and was trying her hardest to make me have one too! But I sat there with my diet coke and felt instantly thinner! Lol been wanting to pick at the fudge in my fridge to but I'm happy to say that day two was 100%!!! I'm
In work all day tomorow so won't have time to be tempted! Hope you've all been good today xx

Yay! Well done for day 2!

Mines been 100% too! No syns and did a legs, bums n tums class too (ouch)! Just off to make some syn free rice pudding before bed!

Good lick for day 3! X

selwonk said:
Yay! Well done for day 2!

Mines been 100% too! No syns and did a legs, bums n tums class too (ouch)! Just off to make some syn free rice pudding before bed!

Good lick for day 3! X

Aww well done lovely :) Oo that class sounds fun! Hope ur not too sore in the morning! Oo that sounds nice! Is there a recipe on the website?

Thanks good luck to you too!
I want to see what a difference a 100% week can do :) roll on Monday!! X

Lovehandles said:
Aww well done lovely :) Oo that class sounds fun! Hope ur not too sore in the morning! Oo that sounds nice! Is there a recipe on the website?

Thanks good luck to you too!
I want to see what a difference a 100% week can do :) roll on Monday!! X

Yeah am hoping I won't be doing a John Wayne stylee walk tomorrow but can't promise, but yeah was fun!

The recipe is on here: 1 cup pudding rice to 3 cups water, simmer until water absorbed, add sweetener to taste and mix in syn free yoghurt. Nearly done now so will let you know the verdict!

I'm starting 100% mainly for damage limitation as out fri and Saturday this week, hence me also saving up syns!

Hoping for STS at least Monday! X

The rice pudding was ok. Wasnt anything great though and probably wouldn't bother again! Sorry!

Hehe Aw bless u! I'm sure u will be fine!

Oo major weekend then! Well have fun! Make it worth it :) lol

Aw Shame about the rice pudding! Never mind. I'm Guna try SW brownies on the weekend. Having a SW fry up in the morning before my 10 hour shift! Fun!

Well good luck for day 3 :) x

Thank you! It's been hard and the weight loss is slowing down, 0.5 last week and 1lb this week....doing a fishy week now to try and boost it again!! But it's brill doing 1 day at a time, makes it less daunting

Lovehandles said:
Hehe Aw bless u! I'm sure u will be fine!

Oo major weekend then! Well have fun! Make it worth it :) lol

Aw Shame about the rice pudding! Never mind. I'm Guna try SW brownies on the weekend. Having a SW fry up in the morning before my 10 hour shift! Fun!

Well good luck for day 3 :) x

Mmmmm brownies! Must let me know how they go!!

Yeah rice pudding was poo but never mind!

Thanks for the support and you're doing great too.

Doesn't sound like you'll have chance to be bad tomorrow on a 10 hour shift - good luck! :D x

Back