100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I will do.

Thanks for your support too!

I've got a new job in a bingo hall lol and they serve burgers pizzas pies etc. But there is another woman on SW and they will do us salads chicken jacket potatoes etc we just have to ask! Bless them :) and I walk around alot for those 10 hours so burning some calories :) xx

Lovehandles said:
I will do.

Thanks for your support too!

I've got a new job in a bingo hall lol and they serve burgers pizzas pies etc. But there is another woman on SW and they will do us salads chicken jacket potatoes etc we just have to ask! Bless them :) and I walk around alot for those 10 hours so burning some calories :) xx

Good that they accommodate you!

Sounds fun! I luuurve bingo!

Good luck for today and be good! X

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

I had a lovely jacket potato with ham and full salad! Very lovely. Even had some syns for a chocolate mousse when I got home :) day 3 100%! hope I get my 2lbs on Monday! How was ur day? X

Lovehandles said:
I had a lovely jacket potato with ham and full salad! Very lovely. Even had some syns for a chocolate mousse when I got home :) day 3 100%! hope I get my 2lbs on Monday! How was ur day? X

100% again! Yay! Well done us! Your spud sounds yummy!

Had 8 syns today bit thoroughly enjoyed them all!

Tomorrow will be a test. At a birthday party/BBQ tomorrow night where there'll be cake (my vice!!) and obviously lots of party food. I'm also prepping the buffet in the day which might be hard!

I'll stick to plan 100% in the day and allow myself a slice of cake!

What's your plans for tomorrow? x

selwonk said:
100% again! Yay! Well done us! Your spud sounds yummy!

Had 8 syns today bit thoroughly enjoyed them all!

Tomorrow will be a test. At a birthday party/BBQ tomorrow night where there'll be cake (my vice!!) and obviously lots of party food. I'm also prepping the buffet in the day which might be hard!

I'll stick to plan 100% in the day and allow myself a slice of cake!

What's your plans for tomorrow? x

Try and stick to ur free foods, use your healthy extras and syns for party food. Enjoy a nice piece of cake.

Tomorow I'm getting my hair done with my mum and going to play bingo with my mum in law. Planning SW fry up, chicken noodles and maybe spag Bol :) nice free day lol working all weekend and before you no it it will be monday!! X

Struggled a bit today ... It all started with a bad haircut .. A little shorter than I wanted ( I'm trying so hard to grow it ) the colours fine ( thank god ) but she got really lazy and when she straightened my hair the straightners barley touched me! I looked like a poodle :( and cost a bomb! Grr then all my plans fell through and I've been playing free taxi ( cuz I can afford to waste petrol :| ) and didn't win a penny on bingo ) incase no ones gathered I'm soooo due on and fed up every one and everything has got on my nerves today :( all I wanted to do was get my pjs on with a tub of Ben n jerrys and a box of krispy kremes.
But with weigh in looming I'm happy to say day 4 is 100%.
Now I'm off to get some sleep and Hopfully wake up in a better mood xxx

Lovehandles said:
Struggled a bit today ... It all started with a bad haircut .. A little shorter than I wanted ( I'm trying so hard to grow it ) the colours fine ( thank god ) but she got really lazy and when she straightened my hair the straightners barley touched me! I looked like a poodle :( and cost a bomb! Grr then all my plans fell through and I've been playing free taxi ( cuz I can afford to waste petrol :| ) and didn't win a penny on bingo ) incase no ones gathered I'm soooo due on and fed up every one and everything has got on my nerves today :( all I wanted to do was get my pjs on with a tub of Ben n jerrys and a box of krispy kremes.
But with weigh in looming I'm happy to say day 4 is 100%.
Now I'm off to get some sleep and Hopfully wake up in a better mood xxx

Awwww sorry you had a bad day :(

Really really well done for resisting thought, and I bet you feel loads better for it today! xx

*Sigh* Back to day 1 now. I wobbled :(

selwonk said:
Awwww sorry you had a bad day :(

Really really well done for resisting thought, and I bet you feel loads better for it today! xx

I feel better today! Just the weekend to get through which should be fine cuz I'm working all of it ... Again. Working monday morning and before you no it it's weigh in time :) xxx

How was ur day? Are u on day 5??? Xxx

LittleMissPeacock said:

Don't stress huni! One day wont be too bad. Start fresh today :) x

Ah, here you are! I was worried when I missed your diary! Don't worry - the wobble happens sometime (once a week for me and always after weigh-in:D), I try to look at my syns being for the week rather than 15 per day, which means that I can have 75 one day a week, and 5 every other day. This once a week treat gives me more motivation!:devilangel:Whatever your wobble was, you're back now, and you'll do it, I know you will:)

Lovehandles said:
I feel better today! Just the weekend to get through which should be fine cuz I'm working all of it ... Again. Working monday morning and before you no it it's weigh in time :) xxx

How was ur day? Are u on day 5??? Xxx

Am kind of on day 5!

I had a party to go to last night and a meal out tonight, both of which I knew about! Yesterday I had half a bacon and tomato sandwich on a White roll, a mugshot and a mullerlight and dome salad and chicken from BBQ and chicken tikka and salad when we got home from BBQ so damage limitation I reckon!

Today so far I've had mullerlight, banana, bacon and scrambled eggs and a skinny cow lolly. Just got to choose wisely and take it easy tonight!

Hope work goes ok! Am sure you'll do fine now. 2 more 100% days til WI!! Xx

Yer do some damage limitation and you will be fine :) it doesn't sound too bad mind just be extra good now!

I'm home from work, planning a nice pasta with tomato sauce ( 3syns) and a choc mousse ( 3 syns )
Working 12-10 tomorow and will have a chicken roast in work :) and then it's Monday :) I can't wait! Bit nervous as it's star week.

Be good tomorow :) xx

Hello, I thought I'd join you in here! I could do with this group because I am known for my 'wobbles' but like someone said I find it much easier to think of it as a week so, when I need it, I can plan in a 'blowout' day. My next blowout day is next sat, my friends wedding party and I'll eat beforehand so won't have much of the buffet BUT it's the alcohol, I don't drink very often but the likelihood is that I will have between 10 and 15 vodka and lemonades on this day (between 60 and 90 syns) so it must be planned well!!
I like the idea of taking things one day at a time though, don't wanna start stressing about Saturday yet coz then I'll blow the rest of the week, if that makes sense?
I haven't been 100% every day this week, one planned day of 16 syns and one unplanned day of 23 :( yesterday I was within my syns but maxed them out but the other 2 days I only had 5-7 syns so think that makes me ok in the week overall, plus been to the gym 3 times.

Today is always a hard day for me, bit of a lazy day and it's cooked dinner day at my parents. My Dad makes SW roasties and gravy out of Bisto (just for me and I count the syns) but I syn 2 yorkshire puddings (between 1 and 3 syns each depending on the brand) and then tea is always an issue.
When we were younger (in the pre diet days) sunday tea used to be cakes and sandwiches on account of having a big dinner, this is now an issue with slimming world, I usually keep my HEXB for a sandwich but we have been trying to find a SW dessert that is nice. We are going to try the strawberry cheesecake from the magazine tonight but this is 6 syns a slice so will be top ending my syns again.
Hate Sundays :(

Well day 2 of 100% im gonna take it a day at a time.

not weighing myself weekly as I give up if I don't see instant results so gonna look in a months time.

X

I have a good week then a bad one and I joked to my c the other day that I should really just w i monthly! I know what you mean ha ha

It's getting easier! I'm on day 8 :) feeling good :) roll on Monday I want another shiny x

Right back to thursday which only means one thing! Brand new week! Did it 90% last week and lost 2 1/2 so if only i had put that other 10% in!!

So bring it on and good luck guys!
You gunna be seeing alot of me this week!

I'm in double digits! Day 10 of being 100%! I want at least 3lbs off this week cuz last week was * week! Good luck everyone. Just say no to cake lol x

Back