100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk! day 15- 5 syns :D

Honk for yesterday (day 3) even though my naughty husband came home with not 1 but 3 cadburys boost bars for me? What the heck was he thinking! Haha I resisted so yay to me :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Honk for yesterday (day 3) even though my naughty husband came home with not 1 but 3 cadburys boost bars for me? What the heck was he thinking! Haha I resisted so yay to me :)

Naughty husband!!! Why do partners tempt us so much!!!!

Honk for me for yesterday had 13 1/2 syns. Had a Sts at group so I'm going back to basics from today

sarahevans said:
Naughty husband!!! Why do partners tempt us so much!!!!

Honk for me for yesterday had 13 1/2 syns. Had a Sts at group so I'm going back to basics from today

I know his reasons behind it this time... He's meant to of given up smoking as of Monday and he wanted to go the shop to buy some cigars so he went and got me chocolate. Definitely to try and make himself less guilty for caving in lol but it didn't work as I resisted whoo hoo :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
I know his reasons behind it this time... He's meant to of given up smoking as of Monday and he wanted to go the shop to buy some cigars so he went and got me chocolate. Definitely to try and make himself less guilty for caving in lol but it didn't work as I resisted whoo hoo :) x

Good for you well done :)

honk honk for yesterday , and mini honk for today so far (ridiculous i know, its only 9.40am)

Honk day 65 5 syns :D

Honk! day 1 5.5 syns

Back