100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

HONK! but it is only 9.47 haha the day is still younge, but I have brought my dinner to work and aslong as no one brings any cakes round I should be ok :)

Malibu xx

Derbynanny said:
Wow Jo roger how did you manage pizza hut and to stay 100% amazing

Did the same thing on monday took the boys there and just filled up from the salad cart & resisted all temptation :)

little_bubblez said:
Thanks- i really did :) just had a lovely syn free dinner- going to relax my muscles in a bubble bath then get some exercise done. no way is this gonna cause me to miss out on my 5 stone award!

back to honking tomorrow :D

Hope you enjoyed your treat thoroughly deserved :)

Honk day 100 5 syns might have my little Xmas pudding tommorow as a treat :)

Should be 5.5 syns

Honk- day one *le sigh*

5 1/2 syns :)

Honk 14 Syns... mostly Martini everything else was free or superfree ;)

Honk 7.5 syns

honk for me. its only day 1 . but its a start. well done everyone.

honk! day 2- 1/2 syn :) it wasn't even that (some pickle with my ham sammich) but i'll count it anyways

lots of filling free food today! and hopefully making up for my day off :) still want a 2.5lb loss (at least!!!) this week!! :)

No honk for me hubby and i went out for dinner and I had chosen an italina restaurant thinking there would be good choices but there really wasn't . But i feel i made the best choices of what there was and did not have bread or dessert (or wine but then that is easy as i rarely drink) would be very hard to syn it but I enjoyed it and today will be 100%

well done everyone

Back