100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

LittleFlutterby said:
How many syns did you give yourself? since you were taking a flexi day anyway

and considering how many you've had so far this week- i bet any money you'll be miles less than the 105 that we're allowed in the week

So please-stop beating yourself up- you make ME look like a complete failure :cry:

Think of the positives eh?

I didn't set an amount just went with what I felt like .
Dinner was steak & veg ( most prob free) with sweet potato chips ( which were lovely) no idea of the syns but I've said around 15 as they were fried
Tea I had a boots shapers cous cous salad that worked out as 6 syns a bag of snack a jacks 6 syns and my treat a piece of Xmas cake 15 syns I ate fruit after that and had my hea & b for breakfast porridge milk & raspberries so I think I didn't do too bad :)
And Hun you're never a failure I think your amazing you've done brilliant I admire you :)
And we had a wonderful day most exciting was buying loads of new clothes all in a size 12 5 sizes smaller than when I started :)) and was lovely spending the whole day with my son before he's completely grown up and don't want to shop with his mum lol

Happily honking day 1 again :) 7 syns . Intend to honk everyday till Christmas :)

honk for yday- 5 syns

honk for today- 7.5 syns :)

Last edited:
Honk for yesterday - 11 syns and today - the full 15. Had a mince pie and didn't check syns till afterwards :eek: ....11.5!!!!! So have been v. v. good for rest of day!!! :innocent0002:

Hi D1984! Just had a look at your blog, great idea to blog about your weight loss journey! Hopefully it will help you through the hard times and keep you motivated.

I am new to this forum and am a returner to SW having lost >2 stone with them before but put it back on and then some.

Good luck with your first weigh in! Mine is on Tuesday....

Hi D1984! Just had a look at your blog, great idea to blog about your weight loss journey! Hopefully it will help you through the hard times and keep you motivated.

I am new to this forum and am a returner to SW having lost >2 stone with them before but put it back on and then some.

Good luck with your first weigh in! Mine is on Tuesday....

Thank you :) I feel tracking my progress will also help so I can look back on it and prevent myself to sliding back into bad habits. Good luck on Tuesday for your weigh in.

Honkity honk day 2 5 syns

Honk for today - 12.5 syns :).
Not for yesterday - had two Xmas events - lunch at work and buffet at my book group in the evening. 22.5 syns :sigh:. Could have been worse....

First WI in 45 mins....nervous!!

Honk day 3 9 syns and will be honking everyday this week :)

Back